St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product does I great jobs at deep cleaning my skin and helping fight breakouts. When it says scrub it seriously means scrub! It's gritty so it can get down and dirty to get your face clean.
I have been using this product for six years now. It leaves my face feeling so soft and works to reduce my acne like a charm. I use on my face and chest and they are generally acne free. Definitely one of the products I live by.
I am not big on facial scrubs due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive at times but this is MAGIC. The scent is very soothing and the particles in the scrub are a good size, not too big but not too small! This product is just right for Ms. Goldilocks over here!
The OG cleanser, I had used this fire years but my skin started I get sensitive to it. I bought it at Walmart. I love the scent and the feel of it and would use it if my skin was acting up but it's now to harsh for everyday use
I like the mellow scent and texture but I suggest using the scrub sparingly (maybe a few times a week vs once a day) because too much exfoliating can damage some skin types. Works well if used gently!
This was on sale at my local drug store, so I picked it up. I really like the heavy focus on exfoliation, it leaves my face feeling fresh. I'll probably buy this again.
Loved this until I found out that the scrub is very damaging to your skin. It's one of the most effective scrubs I've ever used. Once I use it my face immediately feels clean and refreshed. Also helps fight acne. But it apparently cases mico-scarring to your face which can have long term effects on your skin
This is one of my go to face products. It's cheap an it works. I use it a few times a week along with another face was but this is mainly to exfoliate. I get dead skin. This takes it right away
This is one of my favorite face washes. It doesn't bother me to use it everyday. My face always feels soft and smooth after. I can feel my face gettin clean as I wash.
This scrub is really drying, but thats nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. I have noticed a big difference to when I use it and don't use it. I don't have terrible acne, but it clears it right up and makes my skin feel soft.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos