St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like this product for a facial scrub, but not for every day use. It does help with pores and fights blemishes but there are other less harsh products I prefer that do the same thing. However, when you need to exfoliate every once in awhile this is a great product
Love the clean feel this product gives me face. My face feels smoothr and fresher. It does leave quite a bit of residue in my tub which is a pain, but otherwise a good acne/blemish product.
I just love how luorious this product feels on my skin! It feels like a spa treatment! Smells and feels amazing with the exfoliating beads and it really works on those pesky blackheads! My favorite blackhead treatment for sure!!
I love to use it as part of my skin ritual. I use it once or twice a week when I feel like I need a good facial scrub (like when I feel my skin feels to oily). I love the smell and the texture.
I just came to the USA and the city where I'm coming from is always more than 100°F so my skin was having excessive break out. I started to use this product twice a week and I'm doing fantastic
A bit rough for my sensative skin, but the after math of it is FLAWLESS! The exfoliating beads are rough, but it makes your skin SUPER soft afterwards and lasts. I only need to use this scrub maybe twice a week for it to last!
One of the few less expensive cleansers that actually works ! It is gentle yet really exfoliates and helps your skin feel clean and invigorated ! I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
I absolutely love this product and i would highly recommend it. I use it on a regular basis. I feel it working as I'm applying it, and when I'm finished my face feels fresh and rejuvenated! A++
I wish I could give this a 5 star rating, but I can't. I've tried this multiple times and it never seems to work. The smell isn't too bad and I love the exfoliating beads
I use this every day! I have dry/oily skin. It does wonders for my face. It doesn't irritate it at all, and my face feels so clean after I use it. Also, it really helps get my acne under control.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos