St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub because of the texture of it. I’ve tried many different scrubs but I always come back to this one because I really feel it exfoliating and getting off all of the dead skin on my face. I feel so refreshed after using it.
Great price for a great product. I love the smell of this product and I can feel the difference in my skin after I use it. Not the best for everyday use as it may be a little harsh, but I definitely recommend it to my friends.
I have been using this product for six years now. It leaves my face feeling so soft and works to reduce my acne like a charm. I use on my face and chest and they are generally acne free. Definitely one of the products I live by.
I love this face scrub! The texture of the scrub leaves your face feeling very soft! I bought it at Walmart for an amazing price! I have bought it many times before and I will continue to! I totally recommend it to everyone! ❤
The hype around this product is insane, the first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised with how it smelled and made my skin squeaky clean, but every time I used it I always got more blemishes, so maybe it just isn't for me.
I use this product a few times a week in the shower. It is very coarse so I am gentle when rubbing it on my face. After use, it does make my face feel very refreshed. I feel a big difference in tone of skin when I apply my makeup. Makes skin feel bright and renewed.
This face wash dries my skin out a little too much, even when I apply moisturizer to my face right after use. I prefer this wash for exfoliating my legs and body, but it is too rough on my face.
This is one of those products that is so good, everyone should use it! I have yet to find an exfoliating scrub that sloughs off that layer of dead skin so effectively without leaving behind a residue or irritating your skin.
I wish I could give this a 5 star rating, but I can't. I've tried this multiple times and it never seems to work. The smell isn't too bad and I love the exfoliating beads
I love St Ives and this face scrub works well. While not my favorite face wash, I still use it regularly because it's so cheap. The exfoliating beads are awesome and really work to take dirt and dead skin cells off your face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos