BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
I love this scrub because of the texture of it. I’ve tried many different scrubs but I always come back to this one because I really feel it exfoliating and getting off all of the dead skin on my face. I feel so refreshed after using it.
Tarin B.
Great price for a great product. I love the smell of this product and I can feel the difference in my skin after I use it. Not the best for everyday use as it may be a little harsh, but I definitely recommend it to my friends.
maddie p.
I have been using this product for six years now. It leaves my face feeling so soft and works to reduce my acne like a charm. I use on my face and chest and they are generally acne free. Definitely one of the products I live by.
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
I love this face scrub! The texture of the scrub leaves your face feeling very soft! I bought it at Walmart for an amazing price! I have bought it many times before and I will continue to! I totally recommend it to everyone! ❤
Miriam Q.
The hype around this product is insane, the first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised with how it smelled and made my skin squeaky clean, but every time I used it I always got more blemishes, so maybe it just isn't for me.
Jennifer L.
Middletown, CT
I use this product a few times a week in the shower. It is very coarse so I am gentle when rubbing it on my face. After use, it does make my face feel very refreshed. I feel a big difference in tone of skin when I apply my makeup. Makes skin feel bright and renewed.
Emily P.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This face wash dries my skin out a little too much, even when I apply moisturizer to my face right after use. I prefer this wash for exfoliating my legs and body, but it is too rough on my face.
Kaitlin V.
Martins Ferry, OH
This is one of those products that is so good, everyone should use it! I have yet to find an exfoliating scrub that sloughs off that layer of dead skin so effectively without leaving behind a residue or irritating your skin.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I wish I could give this a 5 star rating, but I can't. I've tried this multiple times and it never seems to work. The smell isn't too bad and I love the exfoliating beads
Cait M.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I love St Ives and this face scrub works well. While not my favorite face wash, I still use it regularly because it's so cheap. The exfoliating beads are awesome and really work to take dirt and dead skin cells off your face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.