BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Julia F.
Long Pond, PA
Works well with my over drying but stopping the oily skin. I've been using this product for a long time and so have a lot of people I know and they never had a problem. I strongly recommend it to help control bad acne like myself.
mrs. o.
Glenside , PA
This St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of the best scrubs out there! Aside from it's amazing scent, it clears acne like nothing I've ever seen before! I use this every morning as it's such a great product to kickstart my day! It does a great job with reducing your pimples, minimizing your pores and if your face is oily, it's amazing for that as well!

It's not too expensive either and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from breakouts or if you just need to exfoliate.

Tip: Try using this as a body scrub too! One of my friends tried it and recommend that I try it to, and I have no regrets! My skin feels so smooth after I've used this on it!
Hannah W.
I love this scrub if u like a rougher scrub I would definitely recommend. It makes my skin feel so smooth after using it I have been using this for years and will continue to. I dot. Use it every day by I use it a couple time a week
allison m.
Apricot scrub has been one of my go to products for as long as I remember. The beads in it gently exfoliate my face, and leaves it so soft. And not to mention the fragrance is amazing as well! Wish there was a 10 star rate option!
Kaitlin V.
Martins Ferry, OH
This is one of those products that is so good, everyone should use it! I have yet to find an exfoliating scrub that sloughs off that layer of dead skin so effectively without leaving behind a residue or irritating your skin.
Courtney M.
Muncie, IN
Favorite face wash! I love exfoliating beads in the cream! I got it from target but it can be found almost anywhere! It's didn't dry out my face like other face washes which was great! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jennifer L.
Middletown, CT
I use this product a few times a week in the shower. It is very coarse so I am gentle when rubbing it on my face. After use, it does make my face feel very refreshed. I feel a big difference in tone of skin when I apply my makeup. Makes skin feel bright and renewed.
Sherlie R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my go to scrub in my teenage years. I love the scent of it and though then I wasn’t very consistent with facial care, the scent alone would remind me to want to do it. Never had major break out and it kept my pores clean.
Cait M.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I love St Ives and this face scrub works well. While not my favorite face wash, I still use it regularly because it's so cheap. The exfoliating beads are awesome and really work to take dirt and dead skin cells off your face.
Brenda R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great scrub! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! The apricot smell is great! This definitely works on my acne and keeps my face clean. It does remove too much oil from my face but it’s definitely a good morning face wash.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.