BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melinda F.
Westlake, OH
I used this scrub previously and felt it was too rough and gritty, but after receiving the scrub in an Influenster package, I gave it another go and was pleasantly surprised. It has become my nightly scrub and it does a fantastic job of removing makeup while exfoliating.
Janina M.
Bridgeport, CT
I've tried so many brands of face scrubs but this one seems to always be my go to scrub. I love how it leaves my skin and the way it smells. I also have sensitive skin and it works perfect for me.
Marlene H.
Kenosha, WI
Tjis is my all time favorite scrub ive used this brand and scrub since i can remember it probably the only one ill ever use it helps scrib away all the dirt and dryskin leaves my face feeling fresh
Jacqueline W.
Raleigh, NC
For years, this was my go-to scrub for my acne prone skin. After turning 30, however, it's become a bit too abrasive for me. Still, it is an excellent budget cleanser that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and amazing.
Remy C.
No Joke, I have been using this for awhile now and I just love the smell of this. The best part is right after my facial mask I apply this and use. My face has been smoothr and tighter than ever.
Jhoseline P.
I love the scent and how it exfoliates. I do think its much too harsh to use on your face too much so once a week is enough. I like to use this as a body scrub. So good for dry legs, shoulders etc.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this every day! it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. The scrub helps clean out my pores. Also smells great! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good facial scrub.
Robin V.
Mission hills , CA
Sometimes I buy this brand or the store brand. The real thing has better scrubber bits in it so it's worth it to spend a little more because then I use less. I like using a a day before doing my home microdermabrasion scrub and a day after to prevent peeling on my cheeks. I haven't had peeling since I started doing that.
Dianne T.
I like it, I like the texture and how it feels. Especially how it makes my skin feel afterwards. I haven't really noticed a difference in my blackheads. Still remains the same from what I can tell.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite face wash! I always feel like my face is clean and exfoliated with just a little scrubbing. The scent is also really great, especially when I use it in the shower when I first wake up. I'd love to try more scents also.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.