St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this scrub previously and felt it was too rough and gritty, but after receiving the scrub in an Influenster package, I gave it another go and was pleasantly surprised. It has become my nightly scrub and it does a fantastic job of removing makeup while exfoliating.
I've tried so many brands of face scrubs but this one seems to always be my go to scrub. I love how it leaves my skin and the way it smells. I also have sensitive skin and it works perfect for me.
Tjis is my all time favorite scrub ive used this brand and scrub since i can remember it probably the only one ill ever use it helps scrib away all the dirt and dryskin leaves my face feeling fresh
For years, this was my go-to scrub for my acne prone skin. After turning 30, however, it's become a bit too abrasive for me. Still, it is an excellent budget cleanser that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and amazing.
No Joke, I have been using this for awhile now and I just love the smell of this. The best part is right after my facial mask I apply this and use. My face has been smoothr and tighter than ever.
I love the scent and how it exfoliates. I do think its much too harsh to use on your face too much so once a week is enough. I like to use this as a body scrub. So good for dry legs, shoulders etc.
I use this every day! it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. The scrub helps clean out my pores. Also smells great! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good facial scrub.
Sometimes I buy this brand or the store brand. The real thing has better scrubber bits in it so it's worth it to spend a little more because then I use less. I like using a a day before doing my home microdermabrasion scrub and a day after to prevent peeling on my cheeks. I haven't had peeling since I started doing that.
I like it, I like the texture and how it feels. Especially how it makes my skin feel afterwards. I haven't really noticed a difference in my blackheads. Still remains the same from what I can tell.
This is my favorite face wash! I always feel like my face is clean and exfoliated with just a little scrubbing. The scent is also really great, especially when I use it in the shower when I first wake up. I'd love to try more scents also.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos