BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
This product, I have been using for over five years! I buy it at my local grocery store every few months. Extremely effective and worthwhile! Whenever I start to break out, I always know that I need to apply it again. Totally satisfied!!
Talys H.
I used this scrub every morning with my cleansing brush in the shower and it makes my acne go away and makes my skin so supple and smooth. I am very happy that I spent my money on this I am never going back to any acne wash that I used before.
Cristine L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a so so product for me. I do wish it lathered and scrubbed a bit more than it does. I find myself having to use another face wash to fully take all makeup off my face. Recommend??? Hmmmmm maybe not
Janina M.
Bridgeport, CT
I've tried so many brands of face scrubs but this one seems to always be my go to scrub. I love how it leaves my skin and the way it smells. I also have sensitive skin and it works perfect for me.
Kylie M.
Marion, OH
I have been using this product for at least 10 years. I use it every morning. You get your money's worth for sure. I love how refreshing it makes your skin feel. All of St. Ives face scrubs are amazing! You won't be disappointed.
Shannon M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have super sensitive and dry skin and this is the only product that makes my face feel like a baby's butt and controls my breakouts without drying out. This has been in my daily routine for years
Jenny C.
This is a must for my hubby to use in the shower. It is great for oily skin. I buy it at walmart in the facial cleanser isle. It is great at keeping him form having a break out. I like to use it every now and then to exfoliate.
Jacqueline W.
Raleigh, NC
For years, this was my go-to scrub for my acne prone skin. After turning 30, however, it's become a bit too abrasive for me. Still, it is an excellent budget cleanser that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and amazing.
Emily C.
Dry Creek, LA
Probably the only scrub that doesn't make me break out even more! It actually works and cleans deep. Doesn't leave my skin oily, but it doesn't dry it out either.
Wish I had known about it sooner!
monique h.
acampo, ca
This is an excellent inexpensive face wash. It leaves your skin very soft and removes blackheads noticeably within 2 weeks. The best part is animals did not suffer for us to have a great product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.