St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This used to be one of my favorite products but I feel over the years it smells more like chemicals. I have cut out most chemical products from my families life, so maybe it's been there all along and now I am just more sensitive.
Scrub is too harsh, it's really rough and scrapes my face. The packaging tore apart at the seams, making it messy and impossible to use. However, emailed customer service and they sent me a free product replacement coupon. :)
This face scrub works very well and exfoliates great (not to mention it smells great!). It leaves my skin very smooth, however I have sensitive skin and it does not help with my redness at all. I only use it twice a week since my skin isn't particularly oily normally.
Seriously, for the price, this scrub really can't be beat. It digs down deep into your pores to clean your face really well, but isn't too harsh or abrasive to your skin. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth afterwards, and the smell is wonderful!
I use this product 2-3 times a day when I feel like my face needs some extra cleaning. The microbeads really clean my pores and doesn't dry out my already super dry skin. And it smells pretty good
This product is perfect for my facial and arm skin the exfoliation is just right it leaves my skin nice and radiant ... If i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it ....
I started using this product, but found out that if used for a long period of time, it does start to dry out the skin. Would only recommend using this short term or alternating with other products.
I have used this for a good while now.... on my back :( My face rarely breaks out but my back seems to breakout ANY time I sweat. It is gross. I use this twice a week on it and it keeps it at bay!
It worked great for the dry areas of my face, but for the oily parts it just made my face too oily and too shiny. It is a great face wash to use at night to keep your face moisturized throughout the night.
For anyone interested in the long term care of their skin, they should know that the exfoliants are not perfectly round in this scrub. The jagged edges can tear the skin causing unnecessary lines and wrinkles at an earlier age. It cleans great and feels nice too. I wouldn't use this product or recommend it to anyone.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos