BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christine T.
Albuquerque, NM
This used to be one of my favorite products but I feel over the years it smells more like chemicals. I have cut out most chemical products from my families life, so maybe it's been there all along and now I am just more sensitive.
Amber C.
Cambridge, MA
Scrub is too harsh, it's really rough and scrapes my face. The packaging tore apart at the seams, making it messy and impossible to use. However, emailed customer service and they sent me a free product replacement coupon. :)
Megan R.
Burlington
This face scrub works very well and exfoliates great (not to mention it smells great!). It leaves my skin very smooth, however I have sensitive skin and it does not help with my redness at all. I only use it twice a week since my skin isn't particularly oily normally.
Anna W.
blackshear, GA
Seriously, for the price, this scrub really can't be beat. It digs down deep into your pores to clean your face really well, but isn't too harsh or abrasive to your skin. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth afterwards, and the smell is wonderful!
Autumn Y.
I use this product 2-3 times a day when I feel like my face needs some extra cleaning. The microbeads really clean my pores and doesn't dry out my already super dry skin. And it smells pretty good
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product is perfect for my facial and arm skin the exfoliation is just right it leaves my skin nice and radiant ... If i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it ....
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
I started using this product, but found out that if used for a long period of time, it does start to dry out the skin. Would only recommend using this short term or alternating with other products.
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for a good while now.... on my back :( My face rarely breaks out but my back seems to breakout ANY time I sweat. It is gross. I use this twice a week on it and it keeps it at bay!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
It worked great for the dry areas of my face, but for the oily parts it just made my face too oily and too shiny. It is a great face wash to use at night to keep your face moisturized throughout the night.
Katy P.
Little Chute, WI
For anyone interested in the long term care of their skin, they should know that the exfoliants are not perfectly round in this scrub. The jagged edges can tear the skin causing unnecessary lines and wrinkles at an earlier age. It cleans great and feels nice too. I wouldn't use this product or recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.