BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole B.
Lake Orion, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this scrub, but do not mistake or underestimate the word scrub -it is abrasive! It is not the type of cleanser that I would use every day. I use it *maybe* twice a week just to exfoliate. if you were to use this every day, I feel like it would tear your face apart.
Courtney F.
Leawood, KS
I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub! I use it as an exfoliater after I take my makeup off and it uses just the right amount of little scrubbers to make my skin look and feel its best.
Shanna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great! Perfect for getting smooth skin without the redness and irritation that comes from some harsher products. I've been using this for years and it helps keep my skin looking great.
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
I really like this scrub because of the graininess texture. The formula does not dry out my skin like others. The abrasive texture really buffs the dry skin away. I like the green tea scrub as well.
Karen M.
I usually use this when I shower. The smell of it is great and it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. However, I do recommend using it every other day on your face because it can irritate it.
Breanna M.
Oxnard, CA
This stuff smells so good and feels like its doing a great job with the little beads in it. It did make me break out but thats due to me having sensitive skin. Other then that it was a good product.
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
I have used this since high school. I can honestly say that my breakouts have stopped because of this! I use it after I cleanse my face, it exfoliates gently without irritating my combination skin.
Caitlin B.
One of my favorite products! I've been a repeat user and buyer of this product for many years now(I always have a tube of it in my shower) and I couldn't be happier with it. Its got a great smell and works great to clear away blackheads and blemishes. Would highly reccomend
Mareena P.
Springfield, Missouri
This gets all the dirt deep down in my face. It also exfoliates my skin. It smells amazing and is something that I am always using when I want something a little extra on my face. It's cheap and effective. Just how I like it (:
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite face wash! I always feel like my face is clean and exfoliated with just a little scrubbing. The scent is also really great, especially when I use it in the shower when I first wake up. I'd love to try more scents also.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.