St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like this scrub, but do not mistake or underestimate the word scrub -it is abrasive! It is not the type of cleanser that I would use every day. I use it *maybe* twice a week just to exfoliate. if you were to use this every day, I feel like it would tear your face apart.
I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub! I use it as an exfoliater after I take my makeup off and it uses just the right amount of little scrubbers to make my skin look and feel its best.
This product is great! Perfect for getting smooth skin without the redness and irritation that comes from some harsher products. I've been using this for years and it helps keep my skin looking great.
I really like this scrub because of the graininess texture. The formula does not dry out my skin like others. The abrasive texture really buffs the dry skin away. I like the green tea scrub as well.
I usually use this when I shower. The smell of it is great and it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. However, I do recommend using it every other day on your face because it can irritate it.
This stuff smells so good and feels like its doing a great job with the little beads in it. It did make me break out but thats due to me having sensitive skin. Other then that it was a good product.
I have used this since high school. I can honestly say that my breakouts have stopped because of this! I use it after I cleanse my face, it exfoliates gently without irritating my combination skin.
One of my favorite products! I've been a repeat user and buyer of this product for many years now(I always have a tube of it in my shower) and I couldn't be happier with it. Its got a great smell and works great to clear away blackheads and blemishes. Would highly reccomend
This gets all the dirt deep down in my face. It also exfoliates my skin. It smells amazing and is something that I am always using when I want something a little extra on my face. It's cheap and effective. Just how I like it (:
This is my favorite face wash! I always feel like my face is clean and exfoliated with just a little scrubbing. The scent is also really great, especially when I use it in the shower when I first wake up. I'd love to try more scents also.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos