St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
so so good ! i love this cleanser for my daily facial wash. its gentle but tough enough to clean your skin. they smell good too so cant go wrong. def repurchase. id recommend this product to anyone.
I have used this since high school. I can honestly say that my breakouts have stopped because of this! I use it after I cleanse my face, it exfoliates gently without irritating my combination skin.
This product keeps my face mostly clear and my pores small. I get the occasional zit but only a few blackheads. It does make my face a little dry in the winter but that's understandable. I've recommended this product to many people.
When I first heard apricot, I didn't think i would like this. However, this is now my go to brand. It really exfoliates and leaves my skin so amazingly soft that I never want to try another brand.
This has more of a harsh scrub so keep that in mind if you want to buy it. I personally like the amount of scrub it has and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and exfoliated. st. ives is awesome if you want a cheap but great skincare
I usually use this when I shower. The smell of it is great and it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. However, I do recommend using it every other day on your face because it can irritate it.
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I trust it completely to exfoliate my face. I use it even when I am experiencing acne. Great for young girls as a first face cleansing option. I recommend this product to anyone. The only bad thing, it gets stuck to the bottom of the bathtub if you don't wash it right away.
I've tried this, but it always broke me out, even being the blemish control formula, but now my skin, isn't as sensitive, so I do use it occasionally, but I feel there are better ones on the market.
This stuff broke me out so bad!! I have very oily skin with many breakout in my t zone and on my chin with tons of redness. It just didn't work for me even though when applying it felt very nice.
This gets all the dirt deep down in my face. It also exfoliates my skin. It smells amazing and is something that I am always using when I want something a little extra on my face. It's cheap and effective. Just how I like it (:
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos