BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
so so good ! i love this cleanser for my daily facial wash. its gentle but tough enough to clean your skin. they smell good too so cant go wrong. def repurchase. id recommend this product to anyone.
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
I have used this since high school. I can honestly say that my breakouts have stopped because of this! I use it after I cleanse my face, it exfoliates gently without irritating my combination skin.
Eva S.
Oshkosh, WI
This product keeps my face mostly clear and my pores small. I get the occasional zit but only a few blackheads. It does make my face a little dry in the winter but that's understandable. I've recommended this product to many people.
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
When I first heard apricot, I didn't think i would like this. However, this is now my go to brand. It really exfoliates and leaves my skin so amazingly soft that I never want to try another brand.
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
This has more of a harsh scrub so keep that in mind if you want to buy it. I personally like the amount of scrub it has and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and exfoliated. st. ives is awesome if you want a cheap but great skincare
Karen M.
I usually use this when I shower. The smell of it is great and it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. However, I do recommend using it every other day on your face because it can irritate it.
Peyton M.
Kirksville, MO
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I trust it completely to exfoliate my face. I use it even when I am experiencing acne. Great for young girls as a first face cleansing option. I recommend this product to anyone. The only bad thing, it gets stuck to the bottom of the bathtub if you don't wash it right away.
Amber A.
I've tried this, but it always broke me out, even being the blemish control formula, but now my skin, isn't as sensitive, so I do use it occasionally, but I feel there are better ones on the market.
Ali S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff broke me out so bad!! I have very oily skin with many breakout in my t zone and on my chin with tons of redness. It just didn't work for me even though when applying it felt very nice.
Mareena P.
Springfield, Missouri
This gets all the dirt deep down in my face. It also exfoliates my skin. It smells amazing and is something that I am always using when I want something a little extra on my face. It's cheap and effective. Just how I like it (:
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.