St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love love love this product! I have been using it for years. It exfoliates perfectly, you can really feel a difference after the first time you use it. HIGHLY recommend this ladies! It inexpensive too like 3 bucks at Walgreens.
This has been my daily ritual for the past 10 years now. I love the scent of the face scrub, love how smooth it leaves my face. It even feels like a small layer of skin has been scrubbed off. Lol.
This stuff smells so good and feels like its doing a great job with the little beads in it. It did make me break out but thats due to me having sensitive skin. Other then that it was a good product.
I have tried this product from time to time and for the most part I like it. I did find however that it can be a bit abrasive on my skin so I tend to only use this if I haven't exfoliated in a while and it seems to be better on me.
I like the sample size of this product for traveling. I have very sensitive skin, so I thoughts the almond shells or whatever in it scratched my skin a bit. Felt a bit red and raw afterwards so don't think I could use it everyday.
This is a must for my hubby to use in the shower. It is great for oily skin. I buy it at walmart in the facial cleanser isle. It is great at keeping him form having a break out. I like to use it every now and then to exfoliate.
The product worked and did clear my skin, but was scratchy and left my skin red and puffy. The smell was great and it was an affordable product, despite the harshness, I would use this product again
I would not recommend this product for your face, the exfoliation is just too rough. BUT I love love this product for the body! It has really smoothd out some the little bumps on my arm and legs.
This is one of the best drugstore face scrub I have tried! It's a little harsh for your skin so I recommend using it 3-5 times a week. This product is inexpensive and will make your face super soft!
I have been using this product for at least 10 years. I use it every morning. You get your money's worth for sure. I love how refreshing it makes your skin feel. All of St. Ives face scrubs are amazing! You won't be disappointed.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos