BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa C.
Woodridge, IL
I love love love this product! I have been using it for years. It exfoliates perfectly, you can really feel a difference after the first time you use it. HIGHLY recommend this ladies! It inexpensive too like 3 bucks at Walgreens.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
This has been my daily ritual for the past 10 years now. I love the scent of the face scrub, love how smooth it leaves my face. It even feels like a small layer of skin has been scrubbed off. Lol.
Breanna M.
Oxnard, CA
This stuff smells so good and feels like its doing a great job with the little beads in it. It did make me break out but thats due to me having sensitive skin. Other then that it was a good product.
Michelle E.
Sandusky, OH
I have tried this product from time to time and for the most part I like it. I did find however that it can be a bit abrasive on my skin so I tend to only use this if I haven't exfoliated in a while and it seems to be better on me.
Elisabeth D.
Denver, CO
I like the sample size of this product for traveling. I have very sensitive skin, so I thoughts the almond shells or whatever in it scratched my skin a bit. Felt a bit red and raw afterwards so don't think I could use it everyday.
Jenny C.
This is a must for my hubby to use in the shower. It is great for oily skin. I buy it at walmart in the facial cleanser isle. It is great at keeping him form having a break out. I like to use it every now and then to exfoliate.
Lauren R.
Baldwinsville, NY
The product worked and did clear my skin, but was scratchy and left my skin red and puffy. The smell was great and it was an affordable product, despite the harshness, I would use this product again
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL
I would not recommend this product for your face, the exfoliation is just too rough. BUT I love love this product for the body! It has really smoothd out some the little bumps on my arm and legs.
Angie C.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the best drugstore face scrub I have tried! It's a little harsh for your skin so I recommend using it 3-5 times a week. This product is inexpensive and will make your face super soft!
Kylie M.
Marion, OH
I have been using this product for at least 10 years. I use it every morning. You get your money's worth for sure. I love how refreshing it makes your skin feel. All of St. Ives face scrubs are amazing! You won't be disappointed.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.