St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Works well with my over drying but stopping the oily skin. I've been using this product for a long time and so have a lot of people I know and they never had a problem. I strongly recommend it to help control bad acne like myself.
I have been using this product for at least 10 years. I use it every morning. You get your money's worth for sure. I love how refreshing it makes your skin feel. All of St. Ives face scrubs are amazing! You won't be disappointed.
I love the way this product feels as though it exfoliates your skin while you cleanse. It smells fresh and leaves my skin glowing immensely. I buy this product all the time as a backup for when I run out of my higher end face wash.
This product is great! Perfect for getting smooth skin without the redness and irritation that comes from some harsher products. I've been using this for years and it helps keep my skin looking great.
I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for 15+ years and it is my favorite tried & true facial scrub. It works great on my chest too where I am prone to blackheads and breakouts during the summer.
I have been using this for about two years. I would recommend maybe using this twice a week at most. The scrub itself can be a little rough if you have sensitive skin. By gently lathering the face removes dirt and dead skin cells from the face leaving it soft and clean!
I highly highly do not recommend this scrube. It is very abrasive to your skin. It made my pores larger and just left my skin very red. I do not recommend this especially to people with sensitive skin.
I've been using this product for a while now. It has little beads in it that exfoliate which I love since I have dry skin. It's not my fave product but it's my go to if I run out of something else
Apricot scrub has been one of my go to products for as long as I remember. The beads in it gently exfoliate my face, and leaves it so soft. And not to mention the fragrance is amazing as well! Wish there was a 10 star rate option!
Sometimes scrubs can be too much for my face but I have found that the St. Ives Apricot Scrub is by far my favorite. I use it about once week to clean my face. It makes my skin feel soft and clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos