St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Made my skin feel very smooth & soft after first using the Apricot Scrub. But a few hours later. My skin started to turn red after using Apricot Scrub. I think I may be allergic to the Apricot Scrub.
This is my hands down go to favorite scrub! I've been using it for years and anything I buy doesn't compare. I always go back to this product! Leaves my skin smooth and clean and my pores don't feel dirty! I will defiantly buy again
I like this exfoliator; however, I'm not entirely sure it's removing any blackheads on my nose. I've had this problem for awhile, but I don't see any clearing of the blackheads due to this cleanser
I like the sample size of this product for traveling. I have very sensitive skin, so I thoughts the almond shells or whatever in it scratched my skin a bit. Felt a bit red and raw afterwards so don't think I could use it everyday.
My skin isn't super sensitive, but this stuff was super abrasive and didn't help my acne-prone skin at all. My skin felt smooth after using it but definitely not part of my beauty regime any more!
Very rough on my face. It is soothing but my dermatologist actually told me to stop using it because of the tiny little balls in the scrub is damaging to the skin. It actually tears away tiny layers of your skin the more you use it.
This used to be one of my favorite products but I feel over the years it smells more like chemicals. I have cut out most chemical products from my families life, so maybe it's been there all along and now I am just more sensitive.
I heard that the scrub in this is so rough that it can create micro scratches on your skin so you really have to be careful about only using in on your T-zone and not letting it touch the eye area.
This has been my daily ritual for the past 10 years now. I love the scent of the face scrub, love how smooth it leaves my face. It even feels like a small layer of skin has been scrubbed off. Lol.
This stuff smells so good and feels like its doing a great job with the little beads in it. It did make me break out but thats due to me having sensitive skin. Other then that it was a good product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos