BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
I love St Ives it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I think I have every item made by st Ives in the store. I always know its going to be good. Their products are not oily and they are good on sensitive skin. Its cheap and it works wonders. Would recommend to anyone.
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I have fallen in love with St Ives apricot scrub products. They have enough grit in them to make you feel like you are really scrubbing off all that dead skin! My husband has even started to use it.
Lisette G.
Victorville, CA
I really like this scrub but I wouldn't recommend using it daily or very often. Maybe once or twice a week because it can be drying. I like the smell of it, it leaves my skin soft, clean, and smooth. I enjoy the little beads in it because I feel like it really gives me a deep clean. This would be a great scrub for oily skin
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my face 3 times a week, and my face is pretty clear from it. I used to have acne, and all the other products I tried dried out my face way too much, but this one leaves it pretty normal.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
It exfoliates my skin really well. I love using it about once every few days to help refresh my skin and get rid of some of the dead skin and junk in my pores. It helps me not have breakouts as well.
April M.
Winston Salem, NC
Made my skin feel very smooth & soft after first using the Apricot Scrub. But a few hours later. My skin started to turn red after using Apricot Scrub. I think I may be allergic to the Apricot Scrub.
Keisha G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this at my local drugstore. at the time i was suffering from bad acne and dark marks and i wanted something that i didn't try, so i got this, it was cleaning my skin n i could tell the difference in my texture of my skin but it didn't help much with he dark marks but i could see it clearing up mild acne not severe acne
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
This was my first facial scrub as a teen. I loved the smell of it and loved the way it left my face feeling so smooth and clean after washing. Very light. Very inexpensive way to keep a fresh face.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This product it okay, it does an okay job at cleaning the skin and has a good smell to it. However, this product is very hard to take off, after I was it off of my face I still can feel it on my face.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive been using this product for years i love how it has natural exfoliants, and it smells qite nice. I love how soft my face feels after using it. My skin has cleared up sooo much since ive used this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.