St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love St Ives it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I think I have every item made by st Ives in the store. I always know its going to be good. Their products are not oily and they are good on sensitive skin. Its cheap and it works wonders. Would recommend to anyone.
I have fallen in love with St Ives apricot scrub products. They have enough grit in them to make you feel like you are really scrubbing off all that dead skin! My husband has even started to use it.
I really like this scrub but I wouldn't recommend using it daily or very often. Maybe once or twice a week because it can be drying. I like the smell of it, it leaves my skin soft, clean, and smooth. I enjoy the little beads in it because I feel like it really gives me a deep clean. This would be a great scrub for oily skin
I use this on my face 3 times a week, and my face is pretty clear from it. I used to have acne, and all the other products I tried dried out my face way too much, but this one leaves it pretty normal.
It exfoliates my skin really well. I love using it about once every few days to help refresh my skin and get rid of some of the dead skin and junk in my pores. It helps me not have breakouts as well.
Made my skin feel very smooth & soft after first using the Apricot Scrub. But a few hours later. My skin started to turn red after using Apricot Scrub. I think I may be allergic to the Apricot Scrub.
I bought this at my local drugstore. at the time i was suffering from bad acne and dark marks and i wanted something that i didn't try, so i got this, it was cleaning my skin n i could tell the difference in my texture of my skin but it didn't help much with he dark marks but i could see it clearing up mild acne not severe acne
This was my first facial scrub as a teen. I loved the smell of it and loved the way it left my face feeling so smooth and clean after washing. Very light. Very inexpensive way to keep a fresh face.
This product it okay, it does an okay job at cleaning the skin and has a good smell to it. However, this product is very hard to take off, after I was it off of my face I still can feel it on my face.
Ive been using this product for years i love how it has natural exfoliants, and it smells qite nice. I love how soft my face feels after using it. My skin has cleared up sooo much since ive used this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos