BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Keisha G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this at my local drugstore. at the time i was suffering from bad acne and dark marks and i wanted something that i didn't try, so i got this, it was cleaning my skin n i could tell the difference in my texture of my skin but it didn't help much with he dark marks but i could see it clearing up mild acne not severe acne
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I've purchased this face wash scrub several times, and I quite like it. You must be careful to not scrub too hard because of the "beads" inside, but I feel like it really does make my skin feel clean.
Whitney R.
Moundsville, WV
I have stubborn black heads on my nose I never thought would go away until I used this face wash! It minimizes the look of your pores, and you can actually feel the micro beads exfoliating your skin as you scrub, plus It smells good!
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. It's a little rough but it leaves my skin feeling softer and cleaner every time. It's a must have and I feel like it really does help with my blemishes and I notice cleaner and smoothr skin afterwards!
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
I love St Ives it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I think I have every item made by st Ives in the store. I always know its going to be good. Their products are not oily and they are good on sensitive skin. Its cheap and it works wonders. Would recommend to anyone.
Selena M.
mission
I've used this for years and never had any problem with it. It makes your skin feel soft afterwards, never did it brake me out which I love because I have really sensitive skin. Easy to find as well, they sell them almost everywhere.
Beverly F.
Fairview, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best face wash I've used. It doesn't dry out my skin but truly helps fight off black heads and blemishes. I have tried others and they don't do my face nearly as much justice as this kind
Cynthia C.
I use this scrub every few days to give my face a deep clean and help remove some blackheads I have. Don't use it everyday though because it can damage your skin to use a scrub on your face everyday.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This product it okay, it does an okay job at cleaning the skin and has a good smell to it. However, this product is very hard to take off, after I was it off of my face I still can feel it on my face.
Sarah K.
This is a doubly awesome cleanser. It cleans my face and prevents new breakouts while removing the dry and dead skin from my face. It leaves my face feeling smooth after each use without drying it out.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.