St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this. It really cleans out your pores. It can be harsh on your skin if you over use it but I do believe they ahve one for sensitive skin also. This really cleans out the blackheads though and you can feel the gritness of it :)
I'm in love with this product. I have a condition where I was born with a missing enzyme in my skin so I produce a lot of oil and my skin has a tough time removing the dead skin causing......acne:( but since using this my skin has gotten so much better and when my skin feels just eh I use this and it freshens it up again:)
I've used this scrub for years and still love it. My husband confessed to using it one day in the shower, and now he won't stop using it! We both love the smell and how soft our faces feel afterwards.
I love this scrub! I have sensitive skin that tends to dry out very easily. I typically use the sensitive version of this scrub but even the regular one works great and doesn't make my skin too dry.
I used this for a while when i was younger but I had to use it 2 times a week. I found that if I use it too often it made my skin mad. Smells lovely! Feels gritty on the skin, remember you don't have to scrub very hard with this one.
This product is the only thing standing in the way of my face being covered in acne!! I feel so fresh and so clean after scrubbing off a days worth of make up, dirt, and oil. There really is no product that compares.
I don't use this on my whole face mainly bc it is tough on the skin. I use it every now and then on my nose to get rid of my blackheads and though they aren't completely gone there is a big difference
I use this daily, I just love the way it leaves my skin so soft and clean. I would recommend this to everyone, It is AMAZING!!!!! I have not found another scrub that works as well as this one with my skin.
This facial cleanser exfoliates my skin very well. I use it every night, along with my Clarasonic and it has really minimized my pores. It has left my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and not too oily or dry. I absolutely LOVE this product, and will continue to repurchase it.
I have tested a few different scrubs, and this is my most favorite. It leaves my face clean, soft and bright. Other scrubs would irritate my skin and made my face red, but this leaves a great finish
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos