BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
I have been using St Ives for years. I love the way it exfoliates my skin. It's makes my skin so soft and ready for my serums. I would not be without it. It cleans my pores, and is not over drying.
Elissa K.
Eugene, Or
Some "exfoliating" scrubs have beads that explode on contact, this is a true exfoliating scrub. It gets rid of dead skin cells, leaves your skin feeling softer, and looking brighter. Bonus it's gentle enough for daily use! I love it!
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I've purchased this face wash scrub several times, and I quite like it. You must be careful to not scrub too hard because of the "beads" inside, but I feel like it really does make my skin feel clean.
Ashley M.
Nutley, NJ
I use as a cleanser at night before I go to bed. It can be harsh on the skin, but my skin needs that so it’s perfect. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, I’ve been buying it for about 3-6 months now. Would recommend!
Katie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love St.Ives scrubs. They leave your skin so soft and it's not too abrasive. It doesn't smell toxic like some other face products. I love how they use natural ingredients and it doesn't leave and residue.
Meagan M.
Warwick, RI
I have been using this product for years and I love it! I have sensitive blemish prone skin and this is the only thing that leaves me feeling clean. I do follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen. I've tried other scrubs and always end up back with this one. I did not receive any samples and have purchased this on my own.
Rachel L.
Wise, VA
I received this product in my #campusvoxbox and I absolutely love it. I have been using it for a little over a week and already notice a significant change. I will continue to buy this after I run out.
charuni f.
This product makes the skin smooth and supple and gives it a natural glow. for about $3-4 you get a huge tub so you cant beat the price. love the smell of it too!
Emily C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have fair, very sensitive skin and this scrub works so well for me, it exfoliates but doesn't irritate my skin at all and the actual wash is very mild. It smells great and keeps my skin super soft.
Bobbi T.
One of my fitness instructors recommended this and I was willing to try anything. OMG, it's amazing! In less than a week it cleared my face right up! I wash with it once a day, scrubbing really well. I have also been using it on my shoulders and it cleared them up to. I would highly recommend it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.