BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Whitney R.
Moundsville, WV
I have stubborn black heads on my nose I never thought would go away until I used this face wash! It minimizes the look of your pores, and you can actually feel the micro beads exfoliating your skin as you scrub, plus It smells good!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub fresh smell and feeling! Really works on acne so thats what counts a product that does what it claims to do.Priced afordable and you can even find it at some of the dollar stores for even less.
April C.
Jackson, MI
This can be ok for exfoliation if you are very gentle. It has rather large chucks that can do some damage. It really clogged my pores, so I had to use the scrub first and then a cleanser afterwards.
Destiny H.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved this scrub at first, it made my skin so soft. After a week of using this scrub I got little bumps on my face that later turned into pimples. Almost a year later and I still have acne scars.
Katie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love St.Ives scrubs. They leave your skin so soft and it's not too abrasive. It doesn't smell toxic like some other face products. I love how they use natural ingredients and it doesn't leave and residue.
Emily S.
This is a great exfoliant! It's natural, smells great, and it works for all skin types! Although, if you have sensitive skin like me, I wouldn't recommend you use it daily!
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
I have tested a few different scrubs, and this is my most favorite. It leaves my face clean, soft and bright. Other scrubs would irritate my skin and made my face red, but this leaves a great finish
christie l.
Fallbrook, CA
Love this exfoliator! something to note - it is a bit rough on the skin compared to other high end scrubs. personally, i prefer the micro beads and softer scrubs but when my skin is really dry and flaky, the rough formula works great! would not recommend for daily use though.
Emily C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have fair, very sensitive skin and this scrub works so well for me, it exfoliates but doesn't irritate my skin at all and the actual wash is very mild. It smells great and keeps my skin super soft.
Catalina R.
Hollywood, FL
This product works great for oily skin. It reduces the pimple outbreaks.
My daughter uses this product everyday. She needs it for outbreaks daily if not her nose begins to show signs of acne. It is inexpensive and we both love it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.