BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melissa F.
Wilmington, NC
This is a good face wash. It cleanses well and makes your face feel soft and clean afterward. I did not see much improve myself in my skin but that may just be me. I love St. Ives products so I always will give them another chance. I just wasn't blown away with this product.
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely LOVED this product I think that it works veryh very well. I love the little beads inside the product it's like an exfoliater with a creamy side to it I love it. It works VERY well and smells amazing. Deffinantly recommend.
Lauren G.
Lake Mary, FL
My favorite face wash ever! I have oily, acne-prone skin. Nothing else makes my face feel cleaner. I've used other products over the years, but I always come back to this scrub. Nothing else compares!
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I have fallen in love with St Ives apricot scrub products. They have enough grit in them to make you feel like you are really scrubbing off all that dead skin! My husband has even started to use it.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
St. Ives Apricot scrub is the only scrub I buy anymore!! I have tried others but have not found one that does as good of a job. This product definitely helps reduce blemishes and keep your skin smooth.
Danielle R.
I use this product at least once a week to get rid of dead skin, but I also love using it after workouts or especially sweaty summer days. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth! Love Love Love it!
Meagan M.
Warwick, RI
I have been using this product for years and I love it! I have sensitive blemish prone skin and this is the only thing that leaves me feeling clean. I do follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen. I've tried other scrubs and always end up back with this one. I did not receive any samples and have purchased this on my own.
Roxanne J.
Port Neches, TX
I use this product all the time! I use the daily face scrub almost everyday! Then I use the daily moisturizer after that has SPF included everyday for my extremely dry skin! I even use it when my kids get sunburned outside and I rub it in every day so their skin doesn't peal!
Jamie B.
I was extremely skeptical when I found what I had heard to be a good product on the clearance shelf, but this certainly lives up to the hype. It smells great and leaves my acne prone skin touchable smooth. I haven't used it long enough to see any results as to prevention yet.
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
I have tested a few different scrubs, and this is my most favorite. It leaves my face clean, soft and bright. Other scrubs would irritate my skin and made my face red, but this leaves a great finish
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.