BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dinah F.
Fullerton, CA
I love this invigorating face scrub. Not only do i use it onmy face but on mmy body as well. It smells great and the texture of the scrub is just right. Will always continue to buy this in the future.
Kendra G.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this scrub once/twice every week. I love that it has a great price and it leaves my face feeling great. I feel like it removes any excess left behind and helps get rid of that dry skin. Leaves your skin super soft. I love this!
Melissa S.
Brooklyn , NY
This product makes my skin feels soft and smooth, i love it.
The Beads Exfoliates MY Skin greatly, it's great to get rid of all that dirt, dead skin cells and oils, i really recommend this face wash.
Marian O.
Only scrub I will use. ( until I stubble upon something better)

It hasn't failed me for the last past 7 years I've been using it.

Great for acne prone skin. Doesn't leave my skin too dry. Also helps improve my complection.
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
I have tested a few different scrubs, and this is my most favorite. It leaves my face clean, soft and bright. Other scrubs would irritate my skin and made my face red, but this leaves a great finish
Ashley M.
Nutley, NJ
I use as a cleanser at night before I go to bed. It can be harsh on the skin, but my skin needs that so it’s perfect. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, I’ve been buying it for about 3-6 months now. Would recommend!
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my face 3 times a week, and my face is pretty clear from it. I used to have acne, and all the other products I tried dried out my face way too much, but this one leaves it pretty normal.
Danielle H.
Staunton, VA
What can I say, I guess I'm biased but I have been using this stuff since i was a little kid. It feels awesome on my face- like a mini massage! It also makes my skin ultra smooth and soft. It gives it a youthful glowy look which i love! It works pretty good for keeping acne away, too. This product is wonderful for many usages.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL
I've used this product on and off for a few years. I used to love it when my skin was really oily but now that my skin is very dry and sensitive, I find that this scrub is too harsh on my skin. It leaves it very red and irritated. Good for people with oily skin- minimizes oil.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I love this stuff! Until I used this stuff I though my face was feeling smooth, think again. Once I used this my face felt like a whole new person. So soft and smooth! Makes my face look brighter too!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.