BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica R.
Ojai, CA
I Like how Its Easy to use and you can take anywhere. Its gentle on skin but you can feel it working i would recommend this product to any one who doesn't want expensive scrubs. Sells at a great price.
Mia W.
I typically refuse to apply facial products on my skin, however I am not opposed to scrubs or peels. I usually go for other fragrances like pomegranate, cucumber, or coconut. However, I liked the apricot. It feels like tiny specs of sand, but leaves your skin feeling clean.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. I use it 1 or 2 times a week and it keeps my skin smooth and blemish free. I think of it as my preventative maintenance. I don't think my skin can get any better than this.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive been using this product for years i love how it has natural exfoliants, and it smells qite nice. I love how soft my face feels after using it. My skin has cleared up sooo much since ive used this.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have acne prone skin and it does help drying and clearing your skin. After you rinse you can feel the difference since the formulation for me is not harsh on my skin.
Jessica S.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub as it leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. Unfortunately I can only use it 1-2 times a week as it dries out my skin. Maybe someday there will be a sensitive skin formula! #freshface #smoothskin
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is currently in my shower, I use it a few times a week but not everyday. It's great for when you really want to exfoliate your skin and it has a subtle scent I've been using this stuff for years!
cynthia p.
This is seriously one of the best exfoliants I had ever used before. it smooths my skin so nice and also cleans my pore deeply. It feel good. the exfolianta remove the dead skin perfecly. it is amazing!!
Kim V.
Ventura, CA
I love using this product. I have been using this for years and it gets the job done. My face feels clean and smooth afterwards. Great value and great price! I used a generic store brand once and it is not the same. I will always use this and will repurchase when I run out.
Amanda G.
Staten Island, NY
This scrub left my skin feeling raw and burnt. I used it gently once in the morning before makeup application and it brought out the redness in my skin which is usually calm. I did feel a deep clean, but at an expense, I wouldn't use this scrub often, maybe just in the summer to remove a sunscreen or heavy makeup BEFORE bed
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.