St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I Like how Its Easy to use and you can take anywhere. Its gentle on skin but you can feel it working i would recommend this product to any one who doesn't want expensive scrubs. Sells at a great price.
I typically refuse to apply facial products on my skin, however I am not opposed to scrubs or peels. I usually go for other fragrances like pomegranate, cucumber, or coconut. However, I liked the apricot. It feels like tiny specs of sand, but leaves your skin feeling clean.
I really like this product. I use it 1 or 2 times a week and it keeps my skin smooth and blemish free. I think of it as my preventative maintenance. I don't think my skin can get any better than this.
Ive been using this product for years i love how it has natural exfoliants, and it smells qite nice. I love how soft my face feels after using it. My skin has cleared up sooo much since ive used this.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have acne prone skin and it does help drying and clearing your skin. After you rinse you can feel the difference since the formulation for me is not harsh on my skin.
I love this scrub as it leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. Unfortunately I can only use it 1-2 times a week as it dries out my skin. Maybe someday there will be a sensitive skin formula! #freshface #smoothskin
This is currently in my shower, I use it a few times a week but not everyday. It's great for when you really want to exfoliate your skin and it has a subtle scent I've been using this stuff for years!
This is seriously one of the best exfoliants I had ever used before. it smooths my skin so nice and also cleans my pore deeply. It feel good. the exfolianta remove the dead skin perfecly. it is amazing!!
I love using this product. I have been using this for years and it gets the job done. My face feels clean and smooth afterwards. Great value and great price! I used a generic store brand once and it is not the same. I will always use this and will repurchase when I run out.
This scrub left my skin feeling raw and burnt. I used it gently once in the morning before makeup application and it brought out the redness in my skin which is usually calm. I did feel a deep clean, but at an expense, I wouldn't use this scrub often, maybe just in the summer to remove a sunscreen or heavy makeup BEFORE bed
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos