BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
Such an affordable product! I would recommend this to anyone who is breaking out badly. I love the smell of this face wash, it also exfoliates your skin. I’ve used it for a while, my skin has been clearing up!
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best scrub in the market, cleans and uncover pores like nothing else, make sure you pair it with a good exfoliating sponge to get even better results, excellent price, peachy smell, easy to find in every store
Jasmine V.
Gladstone, OR
This is my favorite facial scrub. I use it about 1 or 2 times a week and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. It smells really good and I definitely plan on buying this again. I think everyone should try this product.
Cayce B.
Sacramento
I use this scrub about three times a week and it really helps keep my blemishes at bay. I love the feel of my skin after I use it. I really feel like it cleans away all the dead skin and leaves my skin smooth.
Courtney C.
Columbia, MO
The only face wash that works for me! Works great during pregnancy. I had a tough time finding a wash that would fight my acne, and this is the only one that was gentle enough and made my face SO much clearer!
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
People need to stop with this St Ives scrubs. Dude they use apricots which are not round enough and will give you micro scars on your face or anywhere else you put this stuff! Especially not good for acne prone skin. STAY AWAY!
Kristi C.
spring, TX
Who hasnt heard of St. Ives? Am I right? This was the first facial wash I ever used as a teenager. It was simple an effective. Now that I am alot older, I dont see much use for it.
Legna D.
Orlando, FL
I use this product every other day, so about 3-4 days a week. It smells so good and it exfoliates my skin sooo good. I recommend this product to all of my friends all the time and for the price it’s amazing!!
priscilla t.
I love this product! On the face it is a bit too rough. However I use it as a body scrub and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I always use this to follow my body and it has been working very well so far!
Lindsey C.
Cleveland, TN
I have been using this product for a long time and it works wonders for my face! The exfoliating beads help to keep my skin smooth and clear all at the same time. I use this product every morning on my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.