BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany J.
I use this product at least once a week. It keeps my skin clear and I can feel it really gets out the built up product in my pores. My only complaint is its gritty and a little rough for everyday use.
Sarah K.
This is a doubly awesome cleanser. It cleans my face and prevents new breakouts while removing the dry and dead skin from my face. It leaves my face feeling smooth after each use without drying it out.
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is currently in my shower, I use it a few times a week but not everyday. It's great for when you really want to exfoliate your skin and it has a subtle scent I've been using this stuff for years!
Michelle H.
I use this scrub at least once a week while i am in the shower, i love how soft it makes my skin afterwards, although i don't think it helps with blackheads like it says, but i still like the product.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I have dealt with on and off acne, blackheads, and oily skin. This product has helped me so much and I can say after using this a regular cleanser just doesn't do it for me and leaves my skin "dirty"
Labrini P.
Brighton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not crazy about this product. I think it was too rough for my skin and it did more to irritate my skin and cause more blemishes than to prevent them. There are far better exfoliators at the drugstore
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
This is a great scrub. After using it your skin will feel smooth and clean. Very reasonable in price I would however not use it everyday. Once or twice a week exfoliating to much can lead to dry skin.
Roxanne J.
Port Neches, TX
I use this product all the time! I use the daily face scrub almost everyday! Then I use the daily moisturizer after that has SPF included everyday for my extremely dry skin! I even use it when my kids get sunburned outside and I rub it in every day so their skin doesn't peal!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the exfoliation this product provides! It also has an uplifting smell. I mostly use this in the shower since the exfoliating beads are a bit hard to get rid of. But overall, great product!
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
I have been using St Ives for years. I love the way it exfoliates my skin. It's makes my skin so soft and ready for my serums. I would not be without it. It cleans my pores, and is not over drying.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.