BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Virginia L.
I've been using this since junior high! It has a sand-like texture to begin with, so you can tell you're done exfoliating an area when the texture becomes smooth. I wouldn't recommend using it too often though. Once a week would be enough; don't want to wash away your natural oils! Definitely not recommended for sensitive skin.
Sarah B.
Blaine, MN
I used to use this religiously...before kids. After I had kids my skin became to sensitive for it and it would leave my face red for days. I was sad to see it go. It does help a lot of removing dry skin, black heads and blemish control!
Skylar M.
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Love this stuff, it appeared in CosmoGirl in 2008, and works wonders as an exfoliant. A note of caution: for people with sensitive skin, use once a week as opposed to the recommended daily as the face gets irritated and breaks out more.
Caitlin S.
Tyngsboro, MA
I've been using this scrub for a long time and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It gets rid of blackheads like nothing else I've ever tried but it also has a tendency to completely strip my skin of all it's oil and dries it out. Recently I've tried a different scrub that works just as well and is so much better for my skin.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
Cleans very, very, well. Pleasant smell. Whether it really stops breakouts, I can't really determine. But it makes my skin feel and look clean, smooth, radiant. Gentle enough to use twice a day (before a light layer of lotion, naturally).
Adrianna L.
San Antonio, TX
I do love this scrub to clear away dead skin cells but I wouldn't say it fully does the job of clearing and preventing acne and blackheads.
It is good to used 4-5 times a week but not everyday especially if you have sensitive skin.
Sara C.
Buffalo, NY
O LOve this product! it works well on my skin! I been using this product since my high school days & Now I am 31. It does not dry out my skin, I use 2 to 3 times a week :) leaves my face with a glow :)
Megan F.
San Rafael, CA
This lotion is great! It is not to heavy and not to light and it sinks into skin nicely. I bought it for the first time last week and my skin has noticed remarkable differences already. I would definitely recommend this product.
Casey K.
I love this scrub. It is a bit too harsh to use on my face but I've started using it to exfoliate my legs before shaving and it leaves my legs soft and smooth with no razor burn. It also smells great!
Alicia P.
This scrub works really well, however, my only complaint is that the microbeads are so big. Sometimes if my skin is feeling sensitive it can be too much. As far as reducing blemishes, it definitely works!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.