BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
Cleans very, very, well. Pleasant smell. Whether it really stops breakouts, I can't really determine. But it makes my skin feel and look clean, smooth, radiant. Gentle enough to use twice a day (before a light layer of lotion, naturally).
Patricia H.
Andover, MA
This scrub saved my face. It exfoliated off dead skin helped fight my breakouts all while not being harsh enough to make me peel; what more could you ask for! I also loved the clean scent of the apricot:)
vanessa s.
Richmond, CA
Not a big fan of this face scrub . When I bought I had big hopes of it really working but it didn't really make a difference on my face. It's good for removing makeup and it has a great smell to it
Elizabeth M.
Although this scrub smelled and felt luxurious, it didn't help clear up any blemishes on my acne prone skin. Since the package specified blackheads I assumed this scrub was formulated for acne prone/ sensitive skin. However, if you don't have sensitive skin I would highly recommend as I love the smell and feel of the wash itself.
Laurel B.
Huntsville , AL
I absolutely love this stuff! I borrowed a bit from my roommate when I had a really bad breakout and it helped so much. I use it when I either see or sense a pimple coming on and it clears it right up!
Tanya A.
Tried and true. I have been using this since highachool. Although I have moved on to other products, I must say that this scrub really got the job done. My face was so smooth after use and my acne was clearing up. Plus, it's inexpensive.
Jennifer B.
Vineland, NJ
I used this for a while now until I found out that the crushed up shells that exfoliate your skin are jagged and cause micro tears. I stopped using this and my redness started to go away. I loved this stuff but it's a no go for my skin.
Dora R.
This is my go to facial scrub! It's inexpensive and leaves your face feeling clean and smooth. The smell is pleasant and the scrubbing beads are not too rough. I use it daily!
Sara C.
Buffalo, NY
O LOve this product! it works well on my skin! I been using this product since my high school days & Now I am 31. It does not dry out my skin, I use 2 to 3 times a week :) leaves my face with a glow :)
Paulina V.
Everett, WA
Love using this face scrub 3-4 times a week to exfoliate. Also, like the bonus that this face scrub also helps with controlling acne. When in need this face scrub can be used as a body scrub as well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.