BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
CYNTHIA M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in my daily routine. I love a good SCRUB!! St. Ives really removes the make up well and will leave you with a refreshed feeling after. I love the scent especially and the fact that it's made from natural ingredients. I have used this since I was a teenager. It's the right price and it doesn't dry out my face.
Bonnie I.
Rosemead, CA
I've been using this scrub for over a year now and I love it. I have acne prone skin so the salicylic acid in it is a plus. It's a little abrasive with the crushed shells but I prefer it that way since most scrubs are so gentle I feel that it never it does anything. This product is definitely not for people with sensitive skin.
Rachel P.
Sequim, WA
Ive been using this for ever, for YEARS! i always remembered my mom using this when i was little so i started using it too. ive never had any issues with it and it always leaves my face smooth and clean
Brittany M.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have been using this product forever and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it! It gets deep into your pores and is great for dry and combo skin! All that is needed after is a good moisturizer!
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
My all time favorite face wash I use this every night before bed and when I wake up I've always used it and I most likely will I love the smell and the way my face feels after
Claudia P.
This is my go to face scrub when I start to feel any blemishes. It has a great smell and the salicylic acid is a plus. I can't use it every day since it is a bit abrasive for my skin but I recommend it!
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
Been using this for years with great results. Leaves skin smooth and soft while helping to control breakouts. Only complaint would be that it is too harsh for me to use daily.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have used this scrub for years and every time I have tried anything else, I am always let down. It is just the right grit level and rinses clean. Also, its readily available everywhere and SUPER CHEAP!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St.Ives has been my go to face scrub for at least the past 12 years. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Amazing price and I love that it was one of the few products I could find pretty much whatever country I was in when I traveled.
Marissa K.
I love this scrub. It made my skin feel so smooth, and so clear. It really cleanses my skin, and isn't too harsh when used only a few times a week, which is difficult to find with skin as sensitive as mine.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.