BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lois A.
San Francisco, CA
Love this face wash. It's my go to, and I use it every day in the shower. I have small pores, and don't generally get much acne, but the exfoliation does wonders for my skin and clears up the blemishes!
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the St. Ives Apricot Scrub! I've been using it for about 2 months now and it has really helped control my breakouts. The little beads in it leaves your face feeling really smooth in the end.
Mary M.
Dunedin, FL
I know I might get some hate from this.. but I hate this product. It hurts my skin. Plus, using too harsh of an exfoliant s really bad for your skin. It can cause micro scratches in your skin. Not a fan.
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to be a faithful fan of this until I found out how bad it is to exfoliate your face daily. It is not healthy to do this! Love the quality of the product, but not for everyday use like it describes.
Meghan D.
Renton, WA
This product has been a mainstay throughout my life. It kept the teenage acne at bay and now that I am an adult it keeps my skin exfoliated and clear. It is also very budget friendly and has a nice smell.
Claudia P.
This is my go to face scrub when I start to feel any blemishes. It has a great smell and the salicylic acid is a plus. I can't use it every day since it is a bit abrasive for my skin but I recommend it!
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
I've been using this apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. .. Not only fo.i love the scent but the results too! This leaves my skin feeling brand new. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!
Kiara R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. Use it faithfully and It helps with skin. About twice a week and I definitely have seen my skin improved. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, and leaves it smooth right after using it.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub since I was in middle school. I never feel clean without using it. It smells wonderful, works excellently for exfoliation, and is a vital part of my routine. Best of all, it isn't terribly expensive. Not going to quit buying this until something better comes along (but I don't think it will)!
victoria w.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is horrible for your skin! all of the small shards of seed are making micro scratches on your skin. its very drying and causes your skin to produce more sebum (oil).. which starts the cycle all over, clogged pores = blackheads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.