St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower. Best scrub on the market.
This product has been a mainstay throughout my life. It kept the teenage acne at bay and now that I am an adult it keeps my skin exfoliated and clear. It is also very budget friendly and has a nice smell.
Ive been using this for years and i love it! the mini grains in this scrub uplift dead skin and all the dirt from a long day. i have sensitive skin and this natural formula works wonderd. almost like polishing the surface of your face.
Love this face wash. It's my go to, and I use it every day in the shower. I have small pores, and don't generally get much acne, but the exfoliation does wonders for my skin and clears up the blemishes!
Yes the of it is wonderful! But I just don't care much for this product. I know everyone's skin is different but for me this just didn't feel like it really cleaned my pores and gave me that refreshing feeling.
I really love this stuff! I Love how it has the apricot ruff texture to scrub off all the dead skin, black heads, and white heads. St.Ives really made a name for them selves coming out with this product!
This is my only cleanse/exfoliator. It has been the only product to clear my blemishes. It doesn't dry or add more oil to my oily skin and it's very affordable. I suggest you try it ! It'll be worth it.
I have this in my cabinet and I love it BUT I only use this on a once every two weeks when I need a mask because as great that it makes your skin afterwards, I feel the scrub is harsh for a daily routine. Either way is a great must have.
If you love your skin, DON'T DO IT! It may seem great, but you can do permanent damage to your skin with the exfoliants that can have harsh sharp edges. It's totally hit or miss and not worth the risk.
I love St. Ives products. I use this every other day as instructed and I notice a difference in my skin immediately after a week of using it. I am now using this regularly as part of my beauty regimen.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos