BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower. Best scrub on the market.
Meghan D.
Renton, WA
This product has been a mainstay throughout my life. It kept the teenage acne at bay and now that I am an adult it keeps my skin exfoliated and clear. It is also very budget friendly and has a nice smell.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Ive been using this for years and i love it! the mini grains in this scrub uplift dead skin and all the dirt from a long day. i have sensitive skin and this natural formula works wonderd. almost like polishing the surface of your face.
Lois A.
San Francisco, CA
Love this face wash. It's my go to, and I use it every day in the shower. I have small pores, and don't generally get much acne, but the exfoliation does wonders for my skin and clears up the blemishes!
Amber A.
Yes the of it is wonderful! But I just don't care much for this product. I know everyone's skin is different but for me this just didn't feel like it really cleaned my pores and gave me that refreshing feeling.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this stuff! I Love how it has the apricot ruff texture to scrub off all the dead skin, black heads, and white heads. St.Ives really made a name for them selves coming out with this product!
Karina A.
Humble, TX
This is my only cleanse/exfoliator. It has been the only product to clear my blemishes. It doesn't dry or add more oil to my oily skin and it's very affordable. I suggest you try it ! It'll be worth it.
Kimberly C.
I have this in my cabinet and I love it BUT I only use this on a once every two weeks when I need a mask because as great that it makes your skin afterwards, I feel the scrub is harsh for a daily routine. Either way is a great must have.
Gina R.
Chichester, NH
If you love your skin, DON'T DO IT! It may seem great, but you can do permanent damage to your skin with the exfoliants that can have harsh sharp edges. It's totally hit or miss and not worth the risk.
GJ D.
I love St. Ives products. I use this every other day as instructed and I notice a difference in my skin immediately after a week of using it. I am now using this regularly as part of my beauty regimen.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.