St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the only face wash I only use because it leaves my face super soft! I never had break outs at all with this product I’ve been using this for years now and I love it’s all I ever it . Its perfect for my skin!
I use this more than any other make it cleanse I even keep it in my shower & my boyfriend uses it as well. Its refreshing and i feel it does a great job keeping my skin clear and fresh. Always have it in stock !
I love this so much! I use this like all the time. And it is not expensive at all. It works so well. I highly recommend this face scrub. You will not regret it. Disclaimer: if you don't like the little beads, don't get it.
It has a really nice smell to it, and I haven't experienced any dryness after using this product. I feel my face looks more refreshed and clear. I try to use it at least once a week.
This is the most intense exfoliation so it's something you have to use once a week or your face will fall off. This is excellent for removing dirt and dead skin off of your face and neck and it smells good as well
I think this is a great exfoliator but this is very damaging to the skin. The micro beads literally cut through your skin so be aware of that. Solely on the harmful ingredients, I would not recommend this.
I've been using this since 12 years old. My face is smooth with very minor blackheads. I love how fresh i feel after washing my face. It leaves the skin refreshed, oil free and soft.
If I could give this product less than one star I would. If you don't know skincare, you might think this product is giving your skin a nice, deep scrub, when in reality it's tearing up your skin. Since the exfoliating part of this product is basically shredded apricot pits, the grits aren't at all rounded. They're almost like splintered. This causes tiny rips in the delicate facial area called microscratches. Microscratches lead to premature aging, uneven skin tone, and texture. As someone who works in the beauty industry and sees people's skin in detail regularly, I would never recommend this product to anyone. It's far too abrasive for the face. If you already own it and can't stand to let a product go to waste, you can use it on your feet, where the skin can handle that kind of abrasion. And to anyone looking for a new exfoliant please do your skin a favor and invest in good skincare. I swear you get what you pay for in most cases.
This is my go to scrub. It really sloughs off dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple. I have been using this for years and feel no desire to change it up. I would definitely recommend to others.
I love the smell of this product. I noticed it does leave my face very smooth and refreshed. Not sure how much it did for blemish control. Relatively cheap and does a good job from my experience. I would recommend it to others!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos