BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
This is the only face wash I only use because it leaves my face super soft! I never had break outs at all with this product I’ve been using this for years now and I love it’s all I ever it . Its perfect for my skin!
Tamara D.
West Allis
I use this more than any other make it cleanse I even keep it in my shower & my boyfriend uses it as well. Its refreshing and i feel it does a great job keeping my skin clear and fresh. Always have it in stock !
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this so much! I use this like all the time. And it is not expensive at all. It works so well. I highly recommend this face scrub. You will not regret it. Disclaimer: if you don't like the little beads, don't get it.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
It has a really nice smell to it, and I haven't experienced any dryness after using this product. I feel my face looks more refreshed and clear. I try to use it at least once a week.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the most intense exfoliation so it's something you have to use once a week or your face will fall off. This is excellent for removing dirt and dead skin off of your face and neck and it smells good as well
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I think this is a great exfoliator but this is very damaging to the skin. The micro beads literally cut through your skin so be aware of that. Solely on the harmful ingredients, I would not recommend this.
Lauren W.
Clifton Heights, PA
I've been using this since 12 years old. My face is smooth with very minor blackheads. I love how fresh i feel after washing my face. It leaves the skin refreshed, oil free and soft.
Jamie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give this product less than one star I would. If you don't know skincare, you might think this product is giving your skin a nice, deep scrub, when in reality it's tearing up your skin. Since the exfoliating part of this product is basically shredded apricot pits, the grits aren't at all rounded. They're almost like splintered. This causes tiny rips in the delicate facial area called microscratches. Microscratches lead to premature aging, uneven skin tone, and texture. As someone who works in the beauty industry and sees people's skin in detail regularly, I would never recommend this product to anyone. It's far too abrasive for the face. If you already own it and can't stand to let a product go to waste, you can use it on your feet, where the skin can handle that kind of abrasion. And to anyone looking for a new exfoliant please do your skin a favor and invest in good skincare. I swear you get what you pay for in most cases.
Melissa S.
Chicago
This is my go to scrub. It really sloughs off dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple. I have been using this for years and feel no desire to change it up. I would definitely recommend to others.
Erin M.
Nashville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. I noticed it does leave my face very smooth and refreshed. Not sure how much it did for blemish control. Relatively cheap and does a good job from my experience. I would recommend it to others!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.