BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Claudia C.
Their scrubs are all so nice and inexpensive. This one is more harsh so I use it every other day but it works great for my acne! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and very soft.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
This is my only cleanse/exfoliator. It has been the only product to clear my blemishes. It doesn't dry or add more oil to my oily skin and it's very affordable. I suggest you try it ! It'll be worth it.
Mayra V.
If I could give this product zero stars, I would. I used to buy this at Target long ago. It's SO bad for your skin. The exfoliant causes microlacerations (tears) in the skin, which is obviously damaging and will cause premature aging. I do NOT recommend this at all.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St.Ives has been my go to face scrub for at least the past 12 years. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Amazing price and I love that it was one of the few products I could find pretty much whatever country I was in when I traveled.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It's part of my facial routine. Also, the smell is amazing. For it being for acne, it doesn't have that medicine smell like some products do.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Ive been using this for years and i love it! the mini grains in this scrub uplift dead skin and all the dirt from a long day. i have sensitive skin and this natural formula works wonderd. almost like polishing the surface of your face.
Latesha P.
Jersey City, NJ
Talk about obsessed this is one of my all time favorite facial scrubsscrubs. I use this ever Sunday for my in home spa day. MakMakes my skin feel amazing, definitely does the job and I highly recommend.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
It really exfoliates your skin and it does seem to combat my acne. However, it is not something that you should use with incredible frequency, its better to use once a week or less because it can be harsh
Chriatina S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I really need to fight my blemishes I use this,this,is such a great scrub but I do know after you have to use the moisturizer cause it does dry your skin out with mine it does and I have combination skin
Dayna L.
HOUSTON, TX
I've used this product for years now and no matter how many other products I try, I always go back to this one. It's does a good job of scrubbing my face, but isn't so rough that it leaves my face red and irritated afterwards.
This should be a staple in everyone's skincare arsenal!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.