BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
Cleans very, very, well. Pleasant smell. Whether it really stops breakouts, I can't really determine. But it makes my skin feel and look clean, smooth, radiant. Gentle enough to use twice a day (before a light layer of lotion, naturally).
Paige P.
Savannah, GA
This product didn't really clear up my breakout but it did help to prevent huge breakouts. I still had small breakouts all of the time. I also didn't like the way my face felt after using this product. It leaves your face feeling soft but with what feels like a weird film over it.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
This is THE ONLY face scrub/wash that DOES NOT dry out my skin or make me break out more! LOVE it and I can use it everyday! Even better, very affordable on a fixed income.
Rachel P.
Sequim, WA
Ive been using this for ever, for YEARS! i always remembered my mom using this when i was little so i started using it too. ive never had any issues with it and it always leaves my face smooth and clean
Sara C.
Buffalo, NY
O LOve this product! it works well on my skin! I been using this product since my high school days & Now I am 31. It does not dry out my skin, I use 2 to 3 times a week :) leaves my face with a glow :)
Natakee D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Great product! I have tried proactive before this and it made my face burn so bad, but st Ives keep my face moisturized and my face clear , but I recommend if your skin is sensitive like mine not to do it everyday but every other day.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Best facial scrub i have ever used. I love the little scrubbies on my face, they leave my face smooth and feeling fresh. And it smell good, if there was something higher then an A, i would give it a higher grade. I am obsessed with it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used many scrubs for blackheads several that were VERY expensive but nothing compares to this old standby. There is a reason this has been around for years and that is because it truly works and the price of it cannot be beat. It smells good, is effective and yet is still gentle.
Caitlin S.
Tyngsboro, MA
I've been using this scrub for a long time and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It gets rid of blackheads like nothing else I've ever tried but it also has a tendency to completely strip my skin of all it's oil and dries it out. Recently I've tried a different scrub that works just as well and is so much better for my skin.
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how gentle this wash is on my skin! I have very sensitive skin and also very dry skin. This helps smooth out my skin and control my breakouts without making my dry skin any worse than it already is.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.