St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Cleans very, very, well. Pleasant smell. Whether it really stops breakouts, I can't really determine. But it makes my skin feel and look clean, smooth, radiant. Gentle enough to use twice a day (before a light layer of lotion, naturally).
This product didn't really clear up my breakout but it did help to prevent huge breakouts. I still had small breakouts all of the time. I also didn't like the way my face felt after using this product. It leaves your face feeling soft but with what feels like a weird film over it.
This is THE ONLY face scrub/wash that DOES NOT dry out my skin or make me break out more! LOVE it and I can use it everyday! Even better, very affordable on a fixed income.
Ive been using this for ever, for YEARS! i always remembered my mom using this when i was little so i started using it too. ive never had any issues with it and it always leaves my face smooth and clean
O LOve this product! it works well on my skin! I been using this product since my high school days & Now I am 31. It does not dry out my skin, I use 2 to 3 times a week :) leaves my face with a glow :)
Great product! I have tried proactive before this and it made my face burn so bad, but st Ives keep my face moisturized and my face clear , but I recommend if your skin is sensitive like mine not to do it everyday but every other day.
The Best facial scrub i have ever used. I love the little scrubbies on my face, they leave my face smooth and feeling fresh. And it smell good, if there was something higher then an A, i would give it a higher grade. I am obsessed with it.
I have used many scrubs for blackheads several that were VERY expensive but nothing compares to this old standby. There is a reason this has been around for years and that is because it truly works and the price of it cannot be beat. It smells good, is effective and yet is still gentle.
I've been using this scrub for a long time and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It gets rid of blackheads like nothing else I've ever tried but it also has a tendency to completely strip my skin of all it's oil and dries it out. Recently I've tried a different scrub that works just as well and is so much better for my skin.
Love how gentle this wash is on my skin! I have very sensitive skin and also very dry skin. This helps smooth out my skin and control my breakouts without making my dry skin any worse than it already is.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos