BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amber K.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this product. Tried it for the first time because I had a coupon. But it works fantastic! Makes my skin really smooth and gives me a natural glow! Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin.
Peggy C.
springfield, TN
This is a staple in my bathroom/facile supplies, this product works well for both my self and my husband. I have tried many other products both high end and drug store and I always come back to this one.
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how gentle this wash is on my skin! I have very sensitive skin and also very dry skin. This helps smooth out my skin and control my breakouts without making my dry skin any worse than it already is.
Alexandra C.
New Rochelle, NY
The beads in this product really do exfolite but not enough. I would still find dead skin on my face even after i used it. This product smells really good and is inexpensive. I definitely recommend it.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
Been using this for years with great results. Leaves skin smooth and soft while helping to control breakouts. Only complaint would be that it is too harsh for me to use daily.
Yvette Q.
Conyers, GA
This is one of my all time favorite face scrubs! I have used this for years and I always find myself coming back to it. It leaves your skin soft and fresh feeling. I would recommend this for a good scrub.
Veronica P.
Westville, NJ
I exfoliate with this scrub a couple of times a week, and I really like how bright and fresh my skin appears afterward. I do have to be careful to not over scrub which can cause my skin to get irratated.
Laurel B.
Huntsville , AL
I absolutely love this stuff! I borrowed a bit from my roommate when I had a really bad breakout and it helped so much. I use it when I either see or sense a pimple coming on and it clears it right up!
Krista P.
Whick,if you're not overly sensitive,will look like a "glow" right after,but can cause sensitivity especially to sunlight if you use it too much. I use it on my legs before I shave,as I got it as a gift.
Patricia H.
Andover, MA
This scrub saved my face. It exfoliated off dead skin helped fight my breakouts all while not being harsh enough to make me peel; what more could you ask for! I also loved the clean scent of the apricot:)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.