BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Krista P.
Whick,if you're not overly sensitive,will look like a "glow" right after,but can cause sensitivity especially to sunlight if you use it too much. I use it on my legs before I shave,as I got it as a gift.
Natakee D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Great product! I have tried proactive before this and it made my face burn so bad, but st Ives keep my face moisturized and my face clear , but I recommend if your skin is sensitive like mine not to do it everyday but every other day.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
I having been using it for maybe 1 year or 2 and it worked okay... It wasn't always the best for my redness didn't go away that well and it was always either helping reduce my acne and pores or making them larger and I would break out even more. The formula might be a little too strong and rough but the product over all is okay
Shteffany V.
I absolutely love this product! I tried it a couple of years ago. It works great with my sensitive skin and help a lot with my acne. It's without any doubt a great exfoliant.!
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
I have loved this brand for years. Just because this might be hidden toward the bottom shelves doesn't mean it isn't worth trying. I found this product and thought where has this been all my life! I always browse lower shelves now, that's where the little hidden gems are hiding.
Dayna L.
HOUSTON, TX
I've used this product for years now and no matter how many other products I try, I always go back to this one. It's does a good job of scrubbing my face, but isn't so rough that it leaves my face red and irritated afterwards.
This should be a staple in everyone's skincare arsenal!
Nicole R.
Delavan, WI
I have been using this face wash for years now and it still works great! I love how soft my skin feels after using this, just make sure to use a good moisturizer because it can dry your skin out a little.
amanda b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE. this is my favorite exfoliating facial scrub. the texture of it is perfect, not too rough but still exfoliates all the dead skin away. my face always feel so much smoothr after I use this product.
Tanya A.
Tried and true. I have been using this since highachool. Although I have moved on to other products, I must say that this scrub really got the job done. My face was so smooth after use and my acne was clearing up. Plus, it's inexpensive.
Nicole K.
Lacey, WA
I find that the polishing granules in this product are to big and tend to tear up my skin a little. You pay for what you get and for the price I cant really say anything to bad about it. Works in a pinch
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.