St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this scrub to help exfoliate my face. It is very affordable and cleans the skin well, but it is not gentle on my skin. It hurts when I rub it in to my face. I don't think I will be buying it again.
This is one of my beauty must haves! My skin is very sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all! I use it 2-3 times a week and it really minimizes the visibility of my pores and my face always feels really refreshed after washing with this!
This is my absolute favorite skin care product! My face feels very refreshed after using it. The exfoliation makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. I would recommend this to anyone! it smells good too!
This product is amazing! I use it everyday and I feel you get so much for such a little price! This leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth all day. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.:)
I've used this on and off for years, and now I almost always have a bottle in my shower to use a couple of times a week to really get in and exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Holy grail when I ever I get a breakout I run to this. Within a day or two my face is back on track. And it cost no more than $4, you can find it anywhere! And little goes a long way so it last forever.
My nose sometimes gets black heads and this scrub is the only way without getting a costly prescription to clean it out. Plus it smells and feels amazing, I adore this scrub!
This product is way way too harsh for my soft skin. While I was getting a facial not to long ago the person giving me the facial said the scrub was leaving tiny little scratches all over my face which was causing redness!!! Not Good!!!!
I used to use this product until my esthetician told me to stop. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling smooth, but because the exfoliating pieces are too abrasive and can cause damage to your skin.
This scrub saved my face. It exfoliated off dead skin helped fight my breakouts all while not being harsh enough to make me peel; what more could you ask for! I also loved the clean scent of the apricot:)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos