BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
I use this scrub to help exfoliate my face. It is very affordable and cleans the skin well, but it is not gentle on my skin. It hurts when I rub it in to my face. I don't think I will be buying it again.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my beauty must haves! My skin is very sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all! I use it 2-3 times a week and it really minimizes the visibility of my pores and my face always feels really refreshed after washing with this!
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
This is my absolute favorite skin care product! My face feels very refreshed after using it. The exfoliation makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. I would recommend this to anyone! it smells good too!
Emily L.
N Smithfield, RI
This product is amazing! I use it everyday and I feel you get so much for such a little price! This leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth all day. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.:)
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this on and off for years, and now I almost always have a bottle in my shower to use a couple of times a week to really get in and exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Diedra H.
Holy grail when I ever I get a breakout I run to this. Within a day or two my face is back on track. And it cost no more than $4, you can find it anywhere! And little goes a long way so it last forever.
Megan R.
Austin, TX
My nose sometimes gets black heads and this scrub is the only way without getting a costly prescription to clean it out. Plus it smells and feels amazing, I adore this scrub!
Claire C.
Cleveland, OH
This product is way way too harsh for my soft skin. While I was getting a facial not to long ago the person giving me the facial said the scrub was leaving tiny little scratches all over my face which was causing redness!!! Not Good!!!!
Jessica E.
Greenville, SC
I used to use this product until my esthetician told me to stop. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling smooth, but because the exfoliating pieces are too abrasive and can cause damage to your skin.
Patricia H.
Andover, MA
This scrub saved my face. It exfoliated off dead skin helped fight my breakouts all while not being harsh enough to make me peel; what more could you ask for! I also loved the clean scent of the apricot:)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.