BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jodi R.
To be honest, I prefer the generic brand better. It works the same and is much cheaper. In addition, the exfoliating part seems more abrasive in this formula, while in the generic brand it's more smooth.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
And I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive working scrub for their face!
This scrub leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean, and it's totally affordable and can be found any drug store!
Stacy F.
This is an affordable product that will get you results. I love how my skin feels after using it but keep in mind that is not gentle and you should really only be using it a few times a week, not every day.
Mackenzie T.
Kearney, MO
Doesn't exactly help with my blackheads, but does help clear out some of my other breakouts and keeps my skin very soft. Have purchased multiple times over the past three years and will continute to do so.
Saraie D.
Love !love! love ! this product not only does it give your skin that glow it softens your skin and after the first wash your pores are completely clean looked in the mirror and forgot I even had any , great price I would recommend trying !!!
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
This is a go to product for my husband he loves the stuff. i buy the firming one and when i use it i can actually see/feel the difference in firmness of my skin. i use it weekly as part of a skin routine.
Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Great exfoliator. I have oily skin, and this gets through the grime and dead skin cells. I use this first to scrub away the dirt, and then once the pores are exposed I use my other salicylic acid face wash.
Kasey M.
I've been using this product for years and it never disappoints! It's the best scrub and also the most economical. Don't waste money on expensive scrubs when this does just as as good of job, if not better.
Lindsay C.
The blemish control is GREAT for when you are feeling a break out coming on, or to just brighten up your skin if it is feeling dull and icky looking! it smells great and is all around a Fantastic product!!
Choua T.
I love this!!! I always use it to wash of my make up and exfloliate my face!! It has the little beads in there to take out all the dead skin cells. I also use this on my dry feet and it makes it super soft
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.