BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amber S.
I love the apricot scrub. I currently am using the generic version of this. It works well and smells good. It has a lot of beads in it. The price is good. You don't need much for your face, so it lasts awhile making the value great. I would buy this again.
Lynette D.
St Charles, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's alright if you don't have super bad acne, but I can get pretty nasty cystic acne and I needed something a little stronger than this. It also left my skin feeling a little greasy and I didn't like it.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
DO NOT EVER USE ANY TYPE OF "APRICOT SCUB' ON YOUR FACE!
it contains little pieces of apricots shells that creat tiny little micro scratches on your face that can later get pigger cause ance or infection!
Irina P.
I just found about about St. Ives apricot scrub, and I love it! I love the apricot scent but what I love the most is the aftermath of using this scrub, my skin feels smooth and healthy, I use it every day!
I have been using the St Ives cleanser for years!! This product helps to reduce my acne and blemishes. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any issues with break outs using this product!i will continue to purchase this product as a staple!
Choua T.
I love this!!! I always use it to wash of my make up and exfloliate my face!! It has the little beads in there to take out all the dead skin cells. I also use this on my dry feet and it makes it super soft
NICCOLE V.
Love it!!! best face scrub ever!! it leaves my skin so clean and soft!! remove all my makeup, and by the time using this product my blackhead been disappeared! what else can I say? try it you will love it
Amani A.
Anderson
I love this product! It is very cheap and can be found at any drugstore! It's very refreshing and feels great on your skin. It met all of my expectations for a scrub. It did not dry out my skin like other scrubs have done in the past.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this scrub, I got a few of them on a good couponing deal at target and didn't know what to expect from it. It is awesome, smells good, and is a great exfoliant. My face has cleared up a bit as well.
Lindsey P.
I've used St. Ives before so when I received this scrub in my Campus VoxBox I was so excited! This is one of my favorite scrubs. It's gentle yet gets the job done and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.