St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I believe I actually got this in a VoxBox and fell in love. The exfoliation and sheer cleansing power of this product can be immediately felt and I definitely feel like I had clearer skin with regular use.
This is a go to product for my husband he loves the stuff. i buy the firming one and when i use it i can actually see/feel the difference in firmness of my skin. i use it weekly as part of a skin routine.
A great scrub that isn't too harsh for my sensitive skin! I use this maybe 1-2 times per week to really clean my face, deep down. I think it's a good value for the price because one tube lasts me 4-6 months. The apricot scent is refreshing!
I like this product, but it doesn't make my skin feel clean. It just makes it feel greasier, it does help with the pimples but I am not sure I want oily skin that will get even more pimples than its fighting.
I love St. Ives scrubs. No matter the formula they always exfoliate really well. My skin is clear and clean and refreshed after using. It's not too harsh like a lot of blemish products can be, it's just the right blend of cleansing and gentle.
I love this!!! I always use it to wash of my make up and exfloliate my face!! It has the little beads in there to take out all the dead skin cells. I also use this on my dry feet and it makes it super soft
I buy this rather than the original to compromise with my husband The original would be a better fit for me but this works ok. Exfoliating like no other. Works good. Smell is ok. Leaves skin feeling tight
This is a great scrub, my entire family uses it. Anytime I try something different I always end up coming back to this. It cleans wonderfully , it takes off all my make up and it clears up my skin. This is really a great product. Who says you need to have a expensive product for it to work. This is a great price and a great product
I can't use this every day because it is really exfoliating, it doesn't lie! It can irritate your face if you use it too often but I love how soft it makes my skin when I use it, I only use it twice a week
This is an affordable product that will get you results. I love how my skin feels after using it but keep in mind that is not gentle and you should really only be using it a few times a week, not every day.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos