St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love love this face wash! Used it for about 3 months straight. I was using it daily until I realized how badly it was exfoliating my skin and breaking me out so much worse. I reduced it to about 2-3 days a week and I love it even more!
This product is way way too harsh for my soft skin. While I was getting a facial not to long ago the person giving me the facial said the scrub was leaving tiny little scratches all over my face which was causing redness!!! Not Good!!!!
The granuals in the scrub are bigger so it can be a bit rough on your skin and not always an even scrub. Some areas will have more granuals than others. But it does smell great!
Works well for my oily skin to combat breakouts. I use it in the shower with Herbalism from Lush and it takes off all my makeup and my skin has seemed to be better and I'm not getting as many breakouts.
This is a great scrub. I've used it for some time and hardly ever have problems with my skin. It can be used everyday which is a big plus in my book. Apricot Scrub smells nice too. I would be careful not to scrub your face hard as you don't need too. The scrub does all the work for you!
This is my absolute favorite skin care product! My face feels very refreshed after using it. The exfoliation makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. I would recommend this to anyone! it smells good too!
The scrub smells great and does a great job at exfoliating...too great. It's way too abrasive for the delicate skin on your face, but it is great for the rest of your body and leaves your skin smelling fresh!
Holy grail when I ever I get a breakout I run to this. Within a day or two my face is back on track. And it cost no more than $4, you can find it anywhere! And little goes a long way so it last forever.
It does what it says on the tin! It is cheap, it works well and smells lovely if you ask me. I love that extra feeling of freshness that you get with a scrub and this one does it without drying my skin up!
I have tried this scrub and I liked it but I noticed after a while that my skin did feel a little dry. I think for using once in a while would be a great alternative. It is also very affordable for daily use!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos