BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah W.
Holley, NY
Love love love this face wash! Used it for about 3 months straight. I was using it daily until I realized how badly it was exfoliating my skin and breaking me out so much worse. I reduced it to about 2-3 days a week and I love it even more!
Claire C.
Cleveland, OH
This product is way way too harsh for my soft skin. While I was getting a facial not to long ago the person giving me the facial said the scrub was leaving tiny little scratches all over my face which was causing redness!!! Not Good!!!!
Alyssa D.
The granuals in the scrub are bigger so it can be a bit rough on your skin and not always an even scrub. Some areas will have more granuals than others. But it does smell great!
Emmarose H.
Albuquerque, NM
Works well for my oily skin to combat breakouts. I use it in the shower with Herbalism from Lush and it takes off all my makeup and my skin has seemed to be better and I'm not getting as many breakouts.
Janice S.
This is a great scrub. I've used it for some time and hardly ever have problems with my skin. It can be used everyday which is a big plus in my book. Apricot Scrub smells nice too. I would be careful not to scrub your face hard as you don't need too. The scrub does all the work for you!
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
This is my absolute favorite skin care product! My face feels very refreshed after using it. The exfoliation makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. I would recommend this to anyone! it smells good too!
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scrub smells great and does a great job at exfoliating...too great. It's way too abrasive for the delicate skin on your face, but it is great for the rest of your body and leaves your skin smelling fresh!
Diedra H.
Holy grail when I ever I get a breakout I run to this. Within a day or two my face is back on track. And it cost no more than $4, you can find it anywhere! And little goes a long way so it last forever.
Natasa S.
Sittingbourne
It does what it says on the tin! It is cheap, it works well and smells lovely if you ask me. I love that extra feeling of freshness that you get with a scrub and this one does it without drying my skin up!
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried this scrub and I liked it but I noticed after a while that my skin did feel a little dry. I think for using once in a while would be a great alternative. It is also very affordable for daily use!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.