BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Janie R.
I got this in my voxbox, but I've used it as well over the past few years. I love the texture and the smell. For those who say it's too abrasive to the skin It may be better suited as a body scrub instead!
Saraie D.
Love !love! love ! this product not only does it give your skin that glow it softens your skin and after the first wash your pores are completely clean looked in the mirror and forgot I even had any , great price I would recommend trying !!!
Alicia M.
Kenmore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always keep St. Ives Apricot Scrub in my shower and use it every other day. It's super important to exfoliate - I also use it on my neck, chest, back and arms for super soft skin! Plus it smells yummy!
Heather H.
Olympia, WA
I use this every time I wash my face than apply my cleanser. It keeps my breakouts to a minimum compared to when I only used a gentle cleaser without this exfoliant! Will always continue to use this brand(:
Irina P.
I just found about about St. Ives apricot scrub, and I love it! I love the apricot scent but what I love the most is the aftermath of using this scrub, my skin feels smooth and healthy, I use it every day!
Justina O.
Columbia, MO
I love this brand of scrubs. I use this scrub before I go to sleep. I ususlly leave it on for 10 minutes, creating a mask. Now it does take a lot to wash off after 10 minutes. After washing it off it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and clean.
Precious K.
This face scrub worked okay for me. It faded a few black heads that were on my face. It also worked great as a moisturizer for daily exposure. It didn't completly get the job done but it started it off great.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this stuff! I have used it 3 times a week for the last 10 years and my skin is clear, smooth, and glowing! I tried using another product for a week, and quickly returned to my apricot scrub. Never again will I divert from this product!
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is just okay in my book. Its kind of harsh and cant be used daily which i don't like. After continual use as directed I didn't see any difference in my skin, I did feel clean after using it though.
Claire L.
Really like the scrub, it's not too harsh but does the job. I used this several times and love the scent, and gives you a refreshing feeling once you wash it off. It's pretty soft too, but I recommend you using 1-2 a week, not too much!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.