St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm not a fan of this product because the granules are too big and instead of exfoliating i feel like is scratching my face. I lot of people use it as their cleanser but I would not recommended by it self.
I like this stuff - it always makes my feel fresh after I wash my face with it and I feel like the beads and scrub inside of it really dig deep into my skin. The only thing I don't like is how it's not a soapy face wash and makes my face feel a little too oily for just washing it.
I use this nightly to cleanse my face of makeup,dirt & oil and it works like a charm & great for my sensitive oily skin! The real pieces of apricot scrub off al the gunk and leaves my face silky smooth and smelling great after every use.
You should never use it on your face! Your skin in that area is too sensitive and this scrub will actually hurt more than it helps. However, I've found this product great for exfoliating my feet and hands.
This is a good scrub, it cleans well, smells good, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. i wouldn't recommend using it daily though because I noticed if you use it too often it tends to dry your skin out.
I use this every time I wash my face than apply my cleanser. It keeps my breakouts to a minimum compared to when I only used a gentle cleaser without this exfoliant! Will always continue to use this brand(:
I grew up with this product. My mother used it & eventually I used it as well. Sadly, it's like the product just quit working. I know skin & your body can grow used to things, so maybe that is what happened.
I believe I actually got this in a VoxBox and fell in love. The exfoliation and sheer cleansing power of this product can be immediately felt and I definitely feel like I had clearer skin with regular use.
Love !love! love ! this product not only does it give your skin that glow it softens your skin and after the first wash your pores are completely clean looked in the mirror and forgot I even had any , great price I would recommend trying !!!
My nose sometimes gets black heads and this scrub is the only way without getting a costly prescription to clean it out. Plus it smells and feels amazing, I adore this scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos