BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mary B.
This is my daily scrub and it is amazing. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. It's a little too coarse of a scrub but for the price I can't complain! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable scrub.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
DO NOT EVER USE ANY TYPE OF "APRICOT SCUB' ON YOUR FACE!
it contains little pieces of apricots shells that creat tiny little micro scratches on your face that can later get pigger cause ance or infection!
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scrub smells great and does a great job at exfoliating...too great. It's way too abrasive for the delicate skin on your face, but it is great for the rest of your body and leaves your skin smelling fresh!
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my beauty must haves! My skin is very sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all! I use it 2-3 times a week and it really minimizes the visibility of my pores and my face always feels really refreshed after washing with this!
Janie R.
I got this in my voxbox, but I've used it as well over the past few years. I love the texture and the smell. For those who say it's too abrasive to the skin It may be better suited as a body scrub instead!
Ashley R.
Amarillo, TX
This scrub is one of my favorite cleansers. It's exfoliating but gentle enough for sensitive skin I think. Really does help with blemishes & blackheads. & a bargain at its price! I love St. Ives products!!!
Amy H.
I don't tend to use this on my face but I use it regularly on my legs and love it... My skin tends to dry out real bad in the winter and I use the St. Ives every couple of days to keep my legs silky soft.
Jessica E.
Greenville, SC
I used to use this product until my esthetician told me to stop. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling smooth, but because the exfoliating pieces are too abrasive and can cause damage to your skin.
Irina P.
I just found about about St. Ives apricot scrub, and I love it! I love the apricot scent but what I love the most is the aftermath of using this scrub, my skin feels smooth and healthy, I use it every day!
Kacie A.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product, not only does it cleanse your skin but it also exfoliates it. I have oily skin and this product seems to have helped to make my skin a little less oily. Not only does it make your skin feel fresh, it also smells fresh! :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.