BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
I really do love this scrub, as it really exfoliates and smooths out the complexion. Reasoning for the B grade is due to the fact that it's a little harsh so you need to be careful not to scrub too hard.
Diedra H.
Holy grail when I ever I get a breakout I run to this. Within a day or two my face is back on track. And it cost no more than $4, you can find it anywhere! And little goes a long way so it last forever.
Lindsey P.
I've used St. Ives before so when I received this scrub in my Campus VoxBox I was so excited! This is one of my favorite scrubs. It's gentle yet gets the job done and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite facial scrub. I have a rotating routine and I use this every three days, since you aren't supposed to use a scrub every single day anyway. It works wonderfully and makes my face feel great.
NICCOLE V.
Love it!!! best face scrub ever!! it leaves my skin so clean and soft!! remove all my makeup, and by the time using this product my blackhead been disappeared! what else can I say? try it you will love it
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
And I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive working scrub for their face!
This scrub leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean, and it's totally affordable and can be found any drug store!
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
While this product may work wonders for others, do not use if you have sensitive skin. I purchased the scrub because I liked that the product had 100% natural exfoliates and smelled pleasant. Would have continued to use but this product agitated my skin.
Heather H.
Olympia, WA
I use this every time I wash my face than apply my cleanser. It keeps my breakouts to a minimum compared to when I only used a gentle cleaser without this exfoliant! Will always continue to use this brand(:
Diana B.
I have been using this product for years. I love the way my skin feels and how great it looks. I also tend to use it in my hands which tend to dry up and works just as great. A little bit goes a long way.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this stuff! I have used it 3 times a week for the last 10 years and my skin is clear, smooth, and glowing! I tried using another product for a week, and quickly returned to my apricot scrub. Never again will I divert from this product!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.