BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Danielle M.
Mom swears by it. I forgot about it. I remember using as a teen and it definitely works. Leaves your skin soft. One of the few blackhead scrubs that actually works and doesn't contain plastic microbeads that are so detrimental to our environment.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
I have mixed thoughts on the st. Ives scrubs. They are great exfoliators but they do dry out my skin (I have dry/combination) so I have to double up on moisturizer. It really does leave my face feeling fresh and clean and mostly blemish/blackhead free but I will often be dry/flaky the day after I use it, even if I go crazy with my lotion.
Tiffany N.
The smell is good, and I like that it's packed with bit's of apricot seeds, but overall, I wouldn't rely on this to clear up the acne. It's a must to exfoliate your face once a week or once every two weeks, so it's good to have around, but you don't really need* it. Yeah my pimples would be gone, but new ones would grow. So I would never win.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this on and off for years, and now I almost always have a bottle in my shower to use a couple of times a week to really get in and exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scrub smells great and does a great job at exfoliating...too great. It's way too abrasive for the delicate skin on your face, but it is great for the rest of your body and leaves your skin smelling fresh!
Amber S.
I love the apricot scrub. I currently am using the generic version of this. It works well and smells good. It has a lot of beads in it. The price is good. You don't need much for your face, so it lasts awhile making the value great. I would buy this again.
Susie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
This got left in my shower after guests were over so I started using it. I absolutely love it! It leaves my face feeling so clean & refreshed. I have a lot fewer break outs since beginning to use the scrub.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
DO NOT EVER USE ANY TYPE OF "APRICOT SCUB' ON YOUR FACE!
it contains little pieces of apricots shells that creat tiny little micro scratches on your face that can later get pigger cause ance or infection!
Nicole P.
Cheektowaga , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product but if you use to much it feels like it is ripping a layer of your skin off a very little bit goes a long way but it absolutely clears blemishes if you catch them in time to be cleared!
I have been using the St Ives cleanser for years!! This product helps to reduce my acne and blemishes. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any issues with break outs using this product!i will continue to purchase this product as a staple!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.