BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katelyn C.
For the price range that its valued in, is it bad that I think its perfect? This product is so good on my skin, the harsh exfoliation just makes me shine! I always pick this up when I run out after a while.
Julissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! It instantly wakes up and brightens your skin! I just use my hands to scrub and massage the product on my face. It is both inexpensive and very effective! I would highly recommend this product.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this product. I feel like the exfoliating power of it is excellent for removing dead skin and such from my face. It makes my face feel clean and smooth after using. I will definitely buy this again.
Taylor L.
New Fairfield, CT
My go to exfoliator for years. Does a great job at removing dead skin and impurities. Great quality for the price. I love that it has thicker exfoliating beads than most brands.
Olivia M.
Lakeland , FL
I will swear by this face wash till the day i die. I have used it for many many years and it is literally the only product that cleared up my acne. I use it everyday and will forever!
mary d.
Columbus, OH
This stuff literally clears acne in a day. After one use my skin was so clear. It’s very inexpensive and great if you suffer from mild acne! I would recommend this product to all especially of you’re on a budget!
Erika G.
This product is a full exfoliating face cleanser
I like to wet my face with warm water then apply the cleanser and let it do its magic for a while. Then I rinse it off. This mask works great to prevent breakouts.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the most intense exfoliation so it's something you have to use once a week or your face will fall off. This is excellent for removing dirt and dead skin off of your face and neck and it smells good as well
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I think this is a great exfoliator but this is very damaging to the skin. The micro beads literally cut through your skin so be aware of that. Solely on the harmful ingredients, I would not recommend this.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
It has a really nice smell to it, and I haven't experienced any dryness after using this product. I feel my face looks more refreshed and clear. I try to use it at least once a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.