St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this product for 30 years, and I still love it. The packaging has changed over the years, but not the actual product. In the 30 years that I have used it, I have had no complaints, ever :)
St Ives apricot scrub is a great cleanser that smells great and makes your face feel great. the only complaint I have is that it dried out my face a bit but that can easily be resolved by using the product less
I have used this product loved loved loved it at first ...it was so affordable and smelled great but then I started to notice I was breaking out all over my face and it was even harder to get rid of the acne
I love this scrub! I've been using it for years! It does an excellent job of making my skin feel soft and smooth! I don't use this every day. I switch between a gentle cleanser and the scrub. Highly recommend!
I use this product night and day! I would not live without it! I think it the best facial scrub around. Be careful because some skin types cannot handle the harsh scrub every day.
I use this once a week, sometimes twice a week with a moisturizer afterwards. I have been using this product for about 10 years now. Great cleanser. The scrub really gets in your pores and cleans out the dirt.
This is the best face scrub I've ever owned. It makes your face smooth, and leaves your skin looking bright and clear. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. it really does work, and it's not that expensive.
Use this about 4 times a month. love the smell, the nice deep down clean you get! Also the price point is just right, for me it costs around $3 at my local walmart and if you have a coupon even cheaper!! : )
I love the feel of this scrub on my face. The more you run it in, the more smooth it gets. This scrub really made me feel like I was getting the dry and dead skin off and make my face feel clean and refreshed.
This scrub is very popular and effective. It can be too harsh since the beads are natural and can be jagged and rough, so be careful! Great as a body scrub, though. The smell is interesting. Looks very natural
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos