St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this product daily for years. It always leaves my face feeling fresh, and the product itself smells nice without the odor being overwhelming. I buy this at Walmart, and it typically lasts me a few months. Well worth the money.
This is so bad for your skin! the balls in this to exfoliate you are too big and they actually damage and tear your skin! you really should stop using this and start using something with smaller beads or no beads at all.
I have pretty sensitive skin and eczema and this is always my go to product. I use in daily with no over-drying or irritations. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. Always a must. A+++.
I have been using this product for 30 years, and I still love it. The packaging has changed over the years, but not the actual product. In the 30 years that I have used it, I have had no complaints, ever :)
I have tried three St. Ives Apricot Scrubs over the years, ranging from this one to sensitive skin formulas. While the product smells nice and does what it's supposed to, I have noticed no difference in my results than I do using other products.
This product is one that I use. It works well on my face 2-3 times a week, and it feels good. And extra bonus would be that it smells amazing! I do however, like the older version better than the new on that I recently bought at Rite Aid. Other than that, I have no complaints...I love it!
I still love this even after using it for 12 + years! Be careful to not use it every day as it will dry out your skin and can possibly cause irritation. I prefer to use this once a month in the morning. Love.
I abs love St Ives scrub. It smells like heaven and it removed all the dead skin cells and left a healthy glow on my skin. I am also in love with their oatmeal shea butter body lotion. After months of searching for something that wasn't watery and left my skin dry in a few hours I found and fell in love with that lotion. I use it every day!
I really like this formula better than the original. I am not prone to breakouts, but using the wrong products will cause an oil-slick on my face. This one doesn't make me oily and still exfoliates beautifully.
I love this product it removes dull dead skin cells helps with blackheads and acne prone skin it leaves your skin so soft and smooth I love this product have been using it for years and will continue using it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos