BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Autumn E.
Monessen, PA
I have been using this product daily for years. It always leaves my face feeling fresh, and the product itself smells nice without the odor being overwhelming. I buy this at Walmart, and it typically lasts me a few months. Well worth the money.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is so bad for your skin! the balls in this to exfoliate you are too big and they actually damage and tear your skin! you really should stop using this and start using something with smaller beads or no beads at all.
Kristy M.
I have pretty sensitive skin and eczema and this is always my go to product. I use in daily with no over-drying or irritations. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. Always a must. A+++.
dawn c.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for 30 years, and I still love it. The packaging has changed over the years, but not the actual product. In the 30 years that I have used it, I have had no complaints, ever :)
Katherine L.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried three St. Ives Apricot Scrubs over the years, ranging from this one to sensitive skin formulas. While the product smells nice and does what it's supposed to, I have noticed no difference in my results than I do using other products.
Rachael H.
Walla Walla, WA
This product is one that I use. It works well on my face 2-3 times a week, and it feels good. And extra bonus would be that it smells amazing! I do however, like the older version better than the new on that I recently bought at Rite Aid. Other than that, I have no complaints...I love it!
Jessi F.
Woodstock, GA
I still love this even after using it for 12 + years! Be careful to not use it every day as it will dry out your skin and can possibly cause irritation. I prefer to use this once a month in the morning. Love.
Reesha N.
Springfield, MA
I abs love St Ives scrub. It smells like heaven and it removed all the dead skin cells and left a healthy glow on my skin. I am also in love with their oatmeal shea butter body lotion. After months of searching for something that wasn't watery and left my skin dry in a few hours I found and fell in love with that lotion. I use it every day!
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this formula better than the original. I am not prone to breakouts, but using the wrong products will cause an oil-slick on my face. This one doesn't make me oily and still exfoliates beautifully.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love this product it removes dull dead skin cells helps with blackheads and acne prone skin it leaves your skin so soft and smooth I love this product have been using it for years and will continue using it
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.