St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Best bang for your buck! I have been using this since i was a teenager and it helps keep my skin in great shape. I feel like it get its clean without being too abrasive, and it keeps the annoying blemishes away!
I use this scrub a few days a week. Every couple of days I will use it just to clear my face. I can really tell a difference in the softness of my skin when I use it. However I do not use it everyday because it tends to irritate the skin if used on a daily basis.
Love the smell and i enjoy the way it makes my skin feel after using it, however I haven't noticed a big improvement in my blackheads since using this product. The results just aren't as great as I would like.
I have been using this product for 30 years, and I still love it. The packaging has changed over the years, but not the actual product. In the 30 years that I have used it, I have had no complaints, ever :)
I bought this product as face scrub, but I didn't like how abrasive is, so I tried it on my legs before I shave and it works great. also I use it after waxing to prevent ingrown hair by exfoliating the area.
I do t know why this has such a low rating but it's always worked for me. I wok a haunted house seasonally and have to cake on layers of makeup every night all night and I always bring this with me! It makes it easier to wash away AND does what the bottle says which is help with blackheads.
Use this about 4 times a month. love the smell, the nice deep down clean you get! Also the price point is just right, for me it costs around $3 at my local walmart and if you have a coupon even cheaper!! : )
I'll admit that I'm not a big fan of all of the St. Ive's products, but the Apricot Scrub is hands down one of the best products. Great exfoliation, gentle on the skin, and really makes my skin feel cleansed.
The only scrub I've ever used and was successful on my face. Very strong tbh though. This scrub got rid of ALL my breakouts. My forehead, nose, and chin were awful. Didn't even notice how bad until recently looking at old photos. This is a MUST in my skin are routine. I find it much easier to work with in the shower. The steam opens up all your pores and you're able to truly scrub without making a mess. Holy grail product of mine.
This is a good product to exfoliate your face with. I like that it comes from a natural resource as well. I will recommend this to acne pron skin. Although if you have sensitive skin you might wanna just try it for about a week and see the outcome.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos