BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney R.
Philadelphia, PA
It's grainy, but not enough to feel as if it's really working - you have to REALLY scrub to make sure you exfoliate. It feels just a BIT too greasy for comfort, but it is a better balance between gentle and rough than most exfoliating cleansers.
Claudia S.
San Jacinto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this all the time. I went and got a facial and the the lady asked what I use and she said that the scrub is to harsh for your face. So I stopped using it. I use something less harsh like aveeno.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product didn't really do the job for me. It did not make my acne go away and it makes your skin feel very dry afterwards so definitely do not use if you have dry skin. Plus the texture of it is really odd.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
I have mixed thoughts on the st. Ives scrubs. They are great exfoliators but they do dry out my skin (I have dry/combination) so I have to double up on moisturizer. It really does leave my face feeling fresh and clean and mostly blemish/blackhead free but I will often be dry/flaky the day after I use it, even if I go crazy with my lotion.
Faith R.
I do t know why this has such a low rating but it's always worked for me. I wok a haunted house seasonally and have to cake on layers of makeup every night all night and I always bring this with me! It makes it easier to wash away AND does what the bottle says which is help with blackheads.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how my skin feels after using this. It feels polished & very smooth. I personally also apply this to the backs of my arms & on my legs prior to & after shaving. Very smooth, works good, smells great!
Ana M.
I never understand why people do not like St. Ives products! I think their products work amazingly. Blackheads vanished! I've read it's not good to use on your face. also that it leaves your small cuts that are not visible, but I believe that's not true. I see no cuts. Just improvements.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I love the smell of this product, and I have found it to be very effective when used once a week. Make sure you pair it with a good moisturizer though - I can feel my skin tightening as soon as I rinse it off!
Jamie Kay C.
Haltom City, TX
I like the scrubby feeling this product leaves on my face. It is very rough though, so I can see how it would be hard on people with sensitive skin, but I really like it. It leaves my face feeling super clean.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I love the light smell and gentle scrub this face wash has. Gives my skin a fresh, renewed feel. It comes in a tub, I wouldn't recommend that packaging, seems to let too much water in and damage the product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.