St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub! I've been using it for years! It does an excellent job of making my skin feel soft and smooth! I don't use this every day. I switch between a gentle cleanser and the scrub. Highly recommend!
It's grainy, but not enough to feel as if it's really working - you have to REALLY scrub to make sure you exfoliate. It feels just a BIT too greasy for comfort, but it is a better balance between gentle and rough than most exfoliating cleansers.
I have been using this product daily for years. It always leaves my face feeling fresh, and the product itself smells nice without the odor being overwhelming. I buy this at Walmart, and it typically lasts me a few months. Well worth the money.
A few years ago I used this often. It does work well for its price but it is way too harsh on skin. I guess it's okay if you rarely use it (like maybe once a week or once every two weeks) but forget about it for more frequent use. Over time, this product will cause damage to your skin. I would recommend investing in a good, gentler exfoliator
St Ives apricot scrub is a great cleanser that smells great and makes your face feel great. the only complaint I have is that it dried out my face a bit but that can easily be resolved by using the product less
I have pretty sensitive skin and eczema and this is always my go to product. I use in daily with no over-drying or irritations. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. Always a must. A+++.
This is a cheap strong product that will do its job. The scrub may feel super harsh but it's working through your skin to get all that dead skin off. For the price, it's worth the buy! It didn't damage my skin and give me any allergic reactions so yay!
I honestly can't say this product did anything great for me. I didn't notice a reduced number of blackouts... Yeah, my face felt softer but any scrub will make your face feel softer. Also, this scrub irritated my face. I wasn't the biggest fan.
I like this scrub, it smells good and feels good on the skin, but I'm not totally sure if I feel the results from it. However, the travel size is perfect for taking with you, and it does make me feel a cleaner!
I've been using this product for about 3 months now, and it's pretty awesome. I've noticed that when I stop using it (rather, I neglect to use it), my face starts to break out a little. Not too bad, because I generally don't break out that much, but this scrub noticeably reduces blemishes. And after using it, my face feels so soft and clean!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos