St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This face wash is so nice. It smells absolutely amazing! I think it’s effective and wasn’t rough or harsh on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is unsure about it. It’s a great price, which is a plus too!
This product is okay. I find st Ives to be harsh. The scrubs tend to hurt my face because they use walnut shells! I like something a bit softer. The product works and it’s inexpensive, I just don’t like it that much!
This stuff works, I have had no blemishes once I started using this! I use this in morning before applying any make up and I feel it works for me. I have loved it very much. The packaging is nice as well and the price? OMG! AMAZING!!!! I recommend
This is hands down my favorite face wash. The exfoliation is just right for my sensitive skin. It is abrasive enough to remove dirt, but isn’t too rough. I love the smell and feel fresh and clean when I’m finished.
I have dealt with breakouts for a while, i used this paired with some witch hazel and it has cleared my skin tremendously , my skin is smooth and the witch hazel can be very moisturizing on my skin. it works great!
This was my go to face wash for years & years. I liked that it was a scrub & the apricot smell. It’s rather inexpensive for only $4 a tube. It seemed gentle to my skin. I think this probably a good first face wash.
I love all of their products they smell amazing and make my skin feel great. You can purchase them at Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc. It's very affordable and a bottle lasts you a long time!
I use this scrub daily and It seems to keep the acne away but It doesn’t get deep down into my pores like It says it’s going too, keeps the face moisturized and healthy looking though.
This stuff is so amazing! I use this twice a week, in the shower, and my skin looks and feels amazing. I have been using this for years and would recommend this to anyone that has sun spots or uneven pigmentation.
I’ve used this scrub for years! I always get complimented on how glowing and soft my skin is. I use it twice a week so I’m not being too harsh on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft without giving me a reaction.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos