BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda A.
This face wash is so nice. It smells absolutely amazing! I think it’s effective and wasn’t rough or harsh on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is unsure about it. It’s a great price, which is a plus too!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is okay. I find st Ives to be harsh. The scrubs tend to hurt my face because they use walnut shells! I like something a bit softer. The product works and it’s inexpensive, I just don’t like it that much!
Thalia C.
This stuff works, I have had no blemishes once I started using this! I use this in morning before applying any make up and I feel it works for me. I have loved it very much. The packaging is nice as well and the price? OMG! AMAZING!!!! I recommend
Megan V.
This is hands down my favorite face wash. The exfoliation is just right for my sensitive skin. It is abrasive enough to remove dirt, but isn’t too rough. I love the smell and feel fresh and clean when I’m finished.
Latishya E.
kunia
I have dealt with breakouts for a while, i used this paired with some witch hazel and it has cleared my skin tremendously , my skin is smooth and the witch hazel can be very moisturizing on my skin. it works great!
Katastrophic V.
This was my go to face wash for years & years. I liked that it was a scrub & the apricot smell. It’s rather inexpensive for only $4 a tube. It seemed gentle to my skin. I think this probably a good first face wash.
Holdyn M.
Carmichael, CA
I love all of their products they smell amazing and make my skin feel great. You can purchase them at Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc. It's very affordable and a bottle lasts you a long time!
Makayla h.
crown point indiana
I use this scrub daily and It seems to keep the acne away but It doesn’t get deep down into my pores like It says it’s going too, keeps the face moisturized and healthy looking though.
Marie V.
MASSILLON, OH
This stuff is so amazing! I use this twice a week, in the shower, and my skin looks and feels amazing. I have been using this for years and would recommend this to anyone that has sun spots or uneven pigmentation.
Marla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this scrub for years! I always get complimented on how glowing and soft my skin is. I use it twice a week so I’m not being too harsh on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft without giving me a reaction.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.