St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It's a little bit too scratchy on my skin. I'd say it's probably better for body than skin, as your skin is more sensitive and may get irritated from it. Works great for body though! Just don't scrub too hard.
I tried this product last month, and its not all that great. Its very gritty texture, does leave the skin feeling refreshed, I admit that. But, it doesn't clear up any blemishes or black heads at all. I rate it a c, just for the refreshing feeling.
Love this brand & all the products!! Great quality items! Fresh, clean, & easy to use. Highly recommend!! The scrub is gentle, but exfoliates. Leaves my skin feeling soft & clean! The exfoliant isn't too abrasive & is a fine texture, not too big.
I like how this scrub makes my face and pores feel very clean. It smells good and you can usually find a small container of it in the travel section of mst stores. This is great if you just want to test it out!
This is truly a oldie but a goodie. Truly a staple for us women who love to keep at skin care regiment system without compromising our routine. I absolutely love this. It is great even for my sensitive skin.
I LOVE this scrub! I keep it in my shower for when I need a deeper clean after a workout. With skin as sensitive as mine, it's hard to find a scrub that won't over dry or encourage breakouts, this one is great!
I use this scrub a few days a week. Every couple of days I will use it just to clear my face. I can really tell a difference in the softness of my skin when I use it. However I do not use it everyday because it tends to irritate the skin if used on a daily basis.
If you have really sensitive skin I don't recommend this product. It can be a little rough on the skin and cause dryness and redness. It's nice to use maybe once a week, but I think there is better out there.
I've been using this product for about 3 months now, and it's pretty awesome. I've noticed that when I stop using it (rather, I neglect to use it), my face starts to break out a little. Not too bad, because I generally don't break out that much, but this scrub noticeably reduces blemishes. And after using it, my face feels so soft and clean!
I love this stuff! It perfectly scrubs and exfoliates my skin, leaving it glowing and fresh. It definitely helps with breakouts and blackheads. The smell also wakes you up!! I highly recommend this product!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos